Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Hello, My question is, if I do not have a King.com account linked to the game state on my Windows 10 computer, will I lose the current game progress on my computer when I link this account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I link the game to my King.com account now, will I lose any progress I earned before the link?
@PrettyBubbles
@Werti your full question has still not come through 🤔🌟
If I link my King.com account to Bubble Witch 3 Saga at this point, will my progress in the game that I made without connection be lost?
Hi @Werti sorry but not all of your question is readable could you please try again
🔮Have no account, then register here in 2 minutes🔮
Hi🙋♀️ Myself and @johamilton are your moderators for BW3.
We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.
We would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.
A very useful link for you is 👇
All you need to know about playing BW3
Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signatures 👍🌟