🔮 Collect your Level Badge 🔮 HERE
🎟️ Join the Bubble Witch 3 Magic Millionaire club and get a Badge 👉 HERE
🥇 Join us at the Olympics - Win Gold and a Badge 🥇 HERE
🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE

ENDED 👻👻 Tell us your "Woo Hoo's" and your "Oh No's" 👻 👻

johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 7,588 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited June 28 in Win Prizes
New to the Community? Register here in just 1 minute.

When I play BWS3, which is every night, I come across a certain type of game Mode, that I say..."Woo Hoo" We all have our favorites. What is yours?

Mine is the Ghost. I love clearing the path and freeing the ghost. 👻

Then with our favorite type of Mode, we will also encounter different types of bubbles/elements that can cause us to say "Oh No". What is yours?

Mine is the Bat Bubbles!

So tell us, What is your favorite type of game Mode and what Bubble is your worst enemy! And if you have more Woo hoo's 😁 and Oh no's 😈, go ahead and add them.

We will be picking 5 members at random, to receive 2 color bombs and 1 dart booster.

This will end on June 25th.

Game terms and conditions can be found here.

Life is short ... forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably ... and
never regret anything that made you smile!

Come join the fun in Bubble Witch Saga 3 and play 👉️ We are Going to the Olympics! Come get your badge
  and 🔮 win boosters here with your builds 🔮 
On our tagging list? If so tell us about your self and receive an amazing badge 🔮

Last but not least Come get your Millionaire badgeCome join us for all kinds of prizes!

Prev13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.