πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I need help

Options

So I redeemed a $15 coupon for bubble witch 3. First off there isn't anything on the list of gold to buy that's $15. $17.99, $9.99 yes but nothing that's $14.99. Secondly at checkout it wouldn't let me use the coupon. So why have the option to redeem Google play points if you can't use it? Please help me

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @BrandonskittyKat , are playing on Google Play? At one time if you played on Google Play, you could use points towards games. Now that was a long time ago.

But let me get @PrettyBubbles in to see if she knows. Due to the different time zones, she will not be see this until tomorrow. πŸ‘»

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,329 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @BrandonskittyKat Welcome sorry to hear you are having trouble

Now you probably have already followed the procedure with your voucher but I need to ask.

First and foremost You have to be playing via Google play store also have you Opened the Google Play appΒ and at the top right selected the profile icon then payments then redeem code this is what makes it live.

When you go to checkout you should see a down Arrow that once selected you choose the correct option then add your code

If you have already done this there is contact us link HERE please use this for help as this is something we can not solve for you as it could be anything from the code has expired to your device not being suitable either way its Google play that you need to solve this for you πŸ‘β­

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?