🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Wilbur was as lovely as usual. The fairies took care of him fast (that tends to happen when you aim at the sphere that eliminates a certain colour of the bubbles). 😁

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

No 6: Lead the ghost upwards - with black bubbles and black holes. Had to use a magic beam to complete the level, as his little friends were looking so excited and I didn't want to disappoint them.

No 7: Owl level with Armour and Pumpkins. Relatively easy to clear with one booster.

No 8: Clear the bubbles with Dubblies again. No boosters used but Puck helped (I think).

No 9: Back to.leading the ghost up, this time with Frosty Frogsties. No real problems and no boosters used; just finished level with bubbles clearing clusters of bubbles of the same colour.

No 10 - Back to the owls, but this time with Golems and Bat Golems. Finished the level with a Rainbow Rush, as all of the owls were red.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,969 Pro Player 👑
    Options

No. 77 - Back to lower levels now. No booster required. Defeated Wilbur easily.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,969 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Entry 78. Easy level. Just pumpkins and no booster required.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,174 Jelly Moderator
    Options

#32, 33, 34, 35

First I had to use 2 stereo bolts and blast through the bubbles

This one was pretty easy I just blasted the bubbles of one color to drop the rest

This one was a ghost I blasted through the bubbles to lead the ghost upward

The owls I had to hit the add moves bubbles and collect the owls in one place and blast them down

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Entry #5. Level #4459. a Super Hard Level. This is an Owl level, with Black Bubble Blocks, Beehives, and Swamp Trolls. There are also Fairy Nests hidden in the Beehives. To win this level, I had help from Eri, with Wilbur at the orb, and I used one Magic Beam.

• Lemurtek
    edited November 2021
    Options

Entry #6 Level #4460. a Morgana "Chapter Boss" Level. There are Crystals, Pumpkins and Black Holes, with Fairy Bubbles scattered throughout. Stella's Wearing her red Hat, the Tricksies are "manning" the orb, Lyra was along to help, and I used one Sparkling blast.

• Lemurtek
    Options

Entry #7 Level 4461. an Owl level, with Red, Blue and Yellow owls. The Blockers are the Fog Frogs, with Rocket Bubbles for helpers. I played with Lyra as a Companion, and Stella had her Blue Hat. I had to use 1 Stereo Bolt, 1 Sparkling Blast, and 1 Color Star, which is a lot of boosters , but there ya go.

• Lemurtek
    Options

Entry #8 Level #4462. a Ghost Level, with Frogsty, Pumpkins, Crystals and Bubblifiers. The Bubble Colors are Red, Yellow and Blue. Stella was wearing her Blue Hat, with Lyra onboard to help, along with Tricksies at the orb. I ended up using a Magic Beam to finish this level, and reunite Charlie with his ghost family.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,089 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

I used Eri to help and got the magic hat

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?