🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,074 Pro Player 👑
    Options

117 - This level has all red bubbles but they were mixed with ice bubbles in spider web. Defeated with a sparkling blast.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    edited November 2021
    Options

Entry #24 - Level 4489. This is a Super Hard Level, a Clear all the Bubbles Level, With Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Purple bubbles. There are Swamp Trolls Fairy Bunch Bubbles, Mirror and Clone Bubbles, with the usual Fairy Bubbles here and there. Stella had her Red Hat, Lyra was the companion of note, and the Tricksies had the Orb. In the end, I used one Sparking Blast and one Stereo Bolt to win.

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,188 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Difficult level, but I helped Charlie get to the top. I needed to continue 2x's and use a magic beam booster. Not my proudest moment.

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,188 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Released all the owls. Sadly had to continue once and used a sparkling beam at the end.

• Gisa77
    Gisa77 Posts: 288 Level 3
    Options

2⁰: I made it on the second try and ended up using 2 boosters to complete the level.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,728 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

Release owls - used a stereo blast booster, worked on colour groups

Defeat Wilbur - used arcane bubbles, fairies and cleared bats

Clear bubbles - used fire arrows to clear, 18 moves left

Clear bubbles - used fire arrows, worked on clearing cobwebs and used Nero's Orb to finish

Lead ghost upwards - used Nero's Orb and arcane bubbles to clear

Release owls - aim high, used fire arrows

Lead ghost upwards - used fire arrows, fairies and Nero's Orb, aimed high

Release owls - group owls, use arcane bubbles, clear cobwebs, lots of moves left

Clear bubbles - Hard level, aim high, use fire arrows, used a magic beam twice

Release owls - used arcane bubbles, group owls, aim high, used stereo bolt

Lead ghost upwards - used arcane bubbles and a magic beam

Lead ghost upwards - used fire arrows

Release owls - hard level, used arcane bubbles, cleared cobwebs, used fairies and worked on colour groups

Clear bubbles - hidden spell, easy level cleared in a few moves

Clear bubbles - learn shooting star spell

Release owls - used magic arrows, group owls, easy level.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,728 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles I didn't do very well on the next levels

Help ghost upwards - got Lyra, didn't find helpful, made a real mess of this level and used several boosters

Free owls - used fire arrows

Clear bubbles - target arcane bats, used boosters

Lead ghost upwards - used arcane bubbles

Free owls - hard level, use fire arrows, and used boosters

Defeat Wilbur - used fire arrows, arcane and bubble blasters

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Entry #25 - Level 4490. This is a Lead the Ghost Upwards level. There are only Red Color bubbles, with Clear Bubbles, Golems, Black Bubble Blockers and Firecracker Rockets. There was a hidden Spell this attempt, Eri was my companion for this run, and Wilbur commanded the Orb. No boosters needed to win this time.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

No 32: Clear the Bubbles with Armoured Beetles and Black Holes. Think the beetles must have been tired, as they moved exactly where I wanted them and the black holes have no problems. Finished the level with final same-colour grouping and no boosters, but only two stars.

No 33: Ghost level with Frogsties, Black Holes, Clouds and Phantom Bubbles. Helped him up reasonably easily, with no boosters, but only two stars.

No 34: Owl level with Spider's webs and Pumpkins. Managed to release the majority easily,but the last few scattered and I had to use the Gold hat to finish the level.

No 35: Clear the Bubbles, with Frogsties, Black Bubbles, Arcane Bubbles and "Mirror" Bubbles . This proved quite difficult and I had to use a Stereo Bolt and Sparkling Blast to complete the level.

No 36: Owl level with Dubblies, Bees, Honeycombs, Pumpkins and Armour. So many different obstacles in this level. Honeycombs were in the way and bees were difficult to access. I had to use a Stereo Bolt and a Magic Beam to complete the level.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,339 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Got through this one no problem but I'm stuck on next level so might be a minute before I post again

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?