🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3
    Options

4622 I found the secret to this level: 2 beams, 5 shooting stars, 2 sparkling blasts

4623 another unfriendly level. Used 3 sparkling blasts,,1 stereo bolt + 1 beam

4624 took 8 or 9 tries on the level. Used 1 shooting star, 2 stereo bolts, 2 beams

4625 nothin used

4626. The story on these levels is consistent. Too hard, too many helpers needed and they’re no fun. Used a gold hat 3 beams 2 sparkling blasts 1 shooting star

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
    Options

168 - Led the ghost home after three tries. Used a sparkling blast.

• KCullen127
    Options

169 - Arcane bubbles, pumpkins and release the owls without any problems.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Level 225, 228, 231, 234 (clear all bubbles)-

1. Watched ad to get free booster at level start;
    2. Activated Puck, who help me by adding 8 arcane bubbles on the level start;
    3. Make use of the bubbles that gives you extra fairy dust, firecrackers and arrows to clear other bubbles/blockers; and
    4. Used spells such as sparkling blasts or shooting star when there are no more color combinations that can be matched to clear.

Level 226, 229, 232 (lead the ghost up)-

1. Watched ad to get free booster at the level start;
    3. Make use of the bubbles that gives you extra fairy dust, firecrackers and arrows to clear other bubbles/blockers;
    4. Used spells such as sparkling blasts or shooting star when there are no more color combinations that can be matched to clear;
    5. Look out for bubbles of same color to clear the path (usually I like the side); and
    6. Watched ad to get extra moves when failed the level at the end of the game.

Level 227, 230, 233 (release the owl)-

1. Watched ad to get free booster at the level start;
    3. Make use of the bubbles that gives you extra fairy dust, firecrackers and arrows to clear other bubbles/blockers;
    4. Used spells such as sparkling blasts or shooting star when there are no more color combinations that can be matched to clear; and
    5. Watched ad to get extra moves when failed the level at the end of the game.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Thanks @KCullen127! I won't miss out for the 1st badge tho! hehehehe. I will let you and the other top 9 players to get the "top 10 mastery badge".

Good luck!!! Am sending this special Fairy to help you guys 😆🙃

• KCullen127
    Options

170 - clouds and flying golden beetle bubble. Two tries and finished level with gold hat spell.

• KCullen127
    Options

This post was censored a couple days ago but reposted so disregard this.

143 - Leaves and black bubbles but able to destroy all and lead ghost home.

• KCullen127
    Options

144 - taking a break from Level 758 - this level no booster required. Finished without any problem.

• KCullen127
    Options

172 Finished with Gold Hat

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?