Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Star Cats not working. I can click the button, the game takes the 50 points, then loads. The cat comes on the screen, looks like it is ditibuting the help item, but nothing is there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mmaaddiiee Welcome to our friendly BW3 family 👪
You are very welcome my friend I am glad you now have your kitties back to help you
Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟
omlife @PrettyBubbles - my cattys hadn't been playing for me for months. i searched to begin & found nothing. but it started to bother me again today. searching this community brought me here - & THIS SOLUTION WORKED :))
thank you for everything! bubbly hugs
Hi @Jean23 🙋♀️ Welcome
Yes I had this happen to me also today but after I logged out and turned my device off and on it worked fine
Maybe you could also give it a try and hopefully it will fully wake your star cat for you ⭐👍