🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch Saga 3

Options
Lil-Feather
Lil-Feather Posts: 46 Level 2

Once again, within the last 2 hours, I totally lost my Bubble Witch Saga 3 game again!!! I minimized it and just came back to it....and its GONE!!

Answers

• Lil-Feather
    Options

What is going on???

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lil-Feather I don't know why when you use the screens minamizer the game doesn't stay minimized.

That will be down to your device and not the game as I assume you can reopen the game to continue play 👍⭐

• Lil-Feather
    Options

Can someone please help me? My computer reset itself during the night and I totally lost it. This is twice this has happened. I had it minimized and its gone.....again. And also, Level 356, I think it is, is IMPOSSIBLE to pass! Its dealing with the owls and those little gremlin things that move bubbles across the screen after every bubble you shoot.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lil-Feather I did reply to you above regarding you device as this issue is definitely a device issue and not the game.

With help on your level I think you may have wrote the number wrong as it is a clear the owls but has no bubble spotters in it just frogs they don't shoot out bubbles 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?