🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Problem with Babl witch saga 3

Options
Trance
Trance Posts: 11 Level 2

Hello dear developers! I would like to know why when I enter Babl witch saga 3 and want to enter they write to me that there is no connection. I checked everything, the internet is paid and I have internet. Everything does not change and everything is the same. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm Russian and I use a translator

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Trance Welcome and thank you for translating

Sorry to hear you are having trouble can you please try logging out of the game and turning your device off for a while let's see if that clears it for you

Also what device and platform do use to play your game 👍⭐

• Trance
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello, turned off the computer.

got into the game nothing changed.I'm playing on an HP Windows 10 laptop.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Trance Did you actually select log out and didn't just close the game as you need to try actually logging out of BW3 then turn off then log back in by entering you password 👍⭐

• Trance
    Options

That's not the point, I want to create a new account, since I don't have one, I press "login" I get the message "no connection"

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Ok @Trance If you have followed all the steps and nothing has worked the final step will be to uninstall we only reccomend this when it is a last resort as you will any boosters you may have.

If you want to go ahead then please uninstall your game then close your device then download the game again. Once you have reinstalled please turn your device off and on.

If you find your levels have dropped please play one level and close then open the game if your levels was saved this will bring them back if not don't worry send me your ID and what you're level was and I can request they are manually restored as you will have been following my advice

Please don't link your game with Facebook as in a couple of weeks you can no longer play via Facebook

This procedure should work for you

Please let me know how you get on 👍⭐

• Trance
    Options

How to find out your ID? By the way, it still writes there is no connection, I did everything as you said there is Internet

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Trance Do you get this screen when you open the game if so

select the 3 lines.

Select Profile or Connect. (this depends if you are connected or not). 

And then tap on the word king at the top of the page to reveal your ID

The start up screen may differ from device to device but you should still be able to access a profile or connect tab

If you don't see profile and see connect please select this and follow the instructions as seeing this tab means you are not connected 👍⭐

• Trance
    Options

Okay, I'll show you a photo and translate the text below so you can more or less un

long in

help

Community

No connection!

It's clear

As you can see there is internet and everything is connected

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Trance thanks for the screenshots for my last question before I raise this for you when you select log in do you complete the login details first and then you get no connection screen 👍⭐

• Trance
    Options

Almost only when I immediately press Login to the game Writes that no connection

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?