๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No more bubbles

Options
13ยป

Comments

• Dana-13
    Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Pretty Bubbles,

I just tried level 5310 again and finally got it completed with all 87 bubbles.

Thank you,

Dana

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dana-13 That's great. The workaround does as you have now experienced work, it just for some reason with this level take a few attempts. Thank you for your feedback its realy appreciated

Yes with the spell book duration it can time out without you realising but you did great to get far enough to collect spells up to level 20 and yes always collect your spells as you go as if you save them and we have system issue with any extra events which is very rare at least you will have collected them

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Dana-13
    Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Pretty Bubbles,

So.....after finally fixing the Level issue I have another problem. While playing today, Tricksies Party showed up. I completed it and was waiting to cash in on my rewards and it wouldn't move forward. I logged off and rebooted my computer and now it's expected me to do it all over again. Once again I used all my boosters to help me through Tricksies Party and it won't give me what I've earned. What is going on with this game????

Dana

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dana-13 oh no ๐Ÿ™ˆ you are not having a good time right now but don't worry regarding the rewards please select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page and explain what has happened with this event they may send you some complimentary rewards as a way of saying sorry.

With the tricksies @poo up you may find it shows until the duration runs out if you replay it it is just one level each time and you receive stardust.

Alternatively you can choose to ignore it.

In addition I will also raise this issue

Let me know how you get on ๐Ÿ‘โญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?