🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Side game

Options
Rick1969
Rick1969 Posts: 15 Level 2

Spent 3 days playing this Trixies side game and on the day it was to pay out, it vanished. That's a lot of weapons I didn't get for my time. And I also brought up in January that my medal counter was and is still stuck on 94 percent with 2 left to fill up.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,482 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rick1969 Sorry to hear that with the tricksies event please select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page and include your game ID as they will need this to look into your account they may send you something complimentary

You can find your ID by selecting the 3 dashes bottom left of your start up page then select profile then tap the word king at the top of the page this will reveal your ID

With regards to your medals we have recently received an update can you please check if yours is still pending 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?