๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ’ก Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box ๐Ÿ’ก

Options

Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@Lisal6715 you definitely are not the only one ๐Ÿ™‚. I get stuck in all the games I play, some longer than the other.

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,070 Level 4
    Options

Yeah it feels awful when I canโ€™t get off of a level even after watching many videos and asking for help in the discussion areas or positing on Facebook

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Sometimes I give it a dayโ€™s rest then Iโ€™ll try again. It is very frustrating

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello!

my answers:

• 1. What is it that brings you back over and over to BWS3? community contests, if I have the time to take part ๐Ÿ˜…
    • 2. What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3. I would love to see this: when conjuring games are on, make the game not to reset the current portal position after replaying a level. For example, I scroll back to play a level and try to complete a Wake Up the Tree quest. I win the level but I would like to replay it to complete my quest. I can't because I'm brought back to the latest level. And I have to scroll back again. This situation doesn't happen when conjuring games are absent from the game. I blame them๐Ÿ˜† I know I'm scrolling through portals and not actual levels. It's still a bit frustrating when I know the game would behave great but it doesn't anymore as soon conjuring games are active
    • 3. What kind of contests do you like and suggestions for new ones. I like the ones where we need to find certain scores in certain pattern/order (double digits, descending order etc)
    • 4. Suggestions on how to better a game score! (I know a few masters of the game) ๐Ÿคฉ mm, I'm not that great in the game. I use Stella's hats, the cats and boosters to improve the score
    • 5. What level are you on? Posting a screenshot of your map, would be nice. Level 760

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,602 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Pitty_Kitty for answering the questions. I agree with you regarding regarding the boom-a-rang effect. I go to a lower level also, then back into the 4000's where I am. Then scroll back to the lower levels. Even a go to button would be good

Such good information for us, CM's and the Studio ๐Ÿ˜

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @Frolic, I saw you had a suggestion for BWS3. Look on page 1 and answer all the questions and include your suggestion and you will get a badge ๐Ÿ˜€

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,015 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@johamilton and @PrettyBubbles - I am here as a lover of my favorite game BW3. Please help me advance to Level 5000 in two years and not 10 years. Currently I am stuck at Level 1617 because most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. Desperate moments, I will use my boosters but I try to save my boosters for competitions. I want the developers to put in the game, a booster like what they did for Candy Crush Soda - a booster when paired together will give you the ultimate move to clear all the bubbles on the board. I am referring to coloring candy and colorbomb when paired together will give you the reason to say YEAH!!! I finally did it.

• johamilton
    Options

Thank you @KCullen127 for the suggestion, which I find is a really good suggestion. I get it with the boosters, I used 6 (all I had) on one level just so I could pass it.

Suggestions and ideas are so welcomed and appreciated for the Mods, CM's and most importantly the Studio ๐Ÿ˜˜

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,861 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @KCullen127 Great suggestion by the way ๐Ÿ‘

My tip for you with level 1617 clear 15 owls is this can not be played quickly it's one of those levels where you do have to stop and take a good look before your next move

Use the orb as much as possible if you can not collect the +balls or clear the webs it will really pay off

Also look carefully at those webs that appear to be on there own colour wise as most times there is a helmet close by that's a colour match

You really do need to take your time and the next shot is not always going to benefit you

I did this level without any boosters after a couple of attempts and realising I was to quick in making my choices and realised this level needed playing differently

You can do it ๐Ÿ’ช

Good luck ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,861 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Chris_Forrest I could of given you some tips on that level it definitely needed time and thinking before making any moves

Hopefully my tips will help @KCullen127 ๐Ÿ’“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?