🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

A Letter from a Swamp Troll to his Mum...

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Dear Mum-

Bad news. Ever since I stated in the choir at the Gholiard School for Musical Monsters, I've looked forward to the annual Concert in the Swamp! All us Swamp Trolls were having a great time, singing, making bubbles, it was going great! But then suddenly, a bunch of Witches came flying in! We thought they was here for the party! The more the merrier, but then they started blasting us, and popping our beautiful bubbles! It was horrifying, and my best friend got zapped!

I know you worked two jobs just to send me to Ghouliard, but I'm so traumatized, I don't think I can ever sing in public again! 😢

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?