🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Fabulous Festivities featuring Freakishly Furtive Flying Furballs Fleeing Flight...

Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

i @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton - (I'm using the spolier Alert so as not to spoil this surprise for everyone)

It's hard to see from this screenshot, but it appears there are some little Halloween season oddness going on! I'm not sure if this was a trick or a treat, but on Level 5510, all the Bats fly away as soon as you start the level! 😀 I wonder if this is on all Bat levels. or just level 5510? I'm looking forward to seeing if there are any more Halloween Season related fun ahead!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?