🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What do I do about not getting my prize?

Options

What do I do about not getting my prize? This is the second time I have not got my prize from the astral event. How do I go about getting that? This time was third place the last time was first place. I buy from this game and everything and not super happy but not getting prizes

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,877 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @cortneylunde Welcome its lovely to meet you

Sorry to hear you have experienced this issue.

If you would like to select 👉here👈 you will see this is a known issue that is currently being worked on by our studio.

Can I ask that you keep checking for any updates and occasionally log out not just close your game then leave your device off for a couple of minutes as this can at times reset any blips

Your patience is appreciated whilst a fix is being worked on

With regards to your lost rewards please select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page, explain your issue and include your game ID they may compensate you for your inconvenience 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?