🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Boosters not appearing going from iPhone to Samsung

Options
JDM_BenZ
JDM_BenZ Posts: 84 Level 3

Hello all. So glad I found this forum so I can finally ask my question from a year ago. I have been playing this game for a while on my iPhone 6s Plus, and saved up ALOT of boosters (since I rarely used them). I got a new Samsung S22 Ultra and downloaded BWS3 on it and linked it using my Facebook. The levels are the same as where I have left off, but weirdly, the boosters did not transfer over. It was kind of disappointing. Hence, I had to keep my iPhone around to play BWS3, and only play it on my Samsung when I am out when I don't have my iPhone on me. Is there a way to transfer the booster to the game in my Samsung? Or somehow sync the boosters so I can switch back and forth? Thank you!

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?