🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🙋‍♂️ Let us know your Contest Ideas 🙋‍♂️

Options

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,273 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI @teeweiping , that is the Enchanted Egg. You start out with the Moon egg, then go to the Moon baby owl and finally it will the Moon Owl will fly away. That event started last year. But honestly I have not seen it again. I am glad you got the event, but I don't think it could be done as a contest.

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,499 Level 5
    Options

Hi @johamilton Here is a previous idea with pictures.

Get 3 scores each with different number of stars in level 93. Total score 1,112,250.

Winner will be the player with the lowest score.

• johamilton
    Options

Aw yes, I was scanning thru all of the ideas yesterday and I saw that again. This is a good contest and I still want to do a Poker contest and another Team contest. Team contest is my daily thought 😂

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,499 Level 5
    Options

@johamilton the difficulty with team contests is the creation of teams. We had issues with the previous contests. A "long" duration may be needed to cover different time zones.

The team contest must have

1. a qualification phase where all participants get a participation badge
    2. from the qualified players you will create randomly teams of 3-4 players
    3. the last 2-3 qualified players will be back ups for all teams
    4. randomly means that if Sam and I are selected in the same team we will be in the same team
    5. players will not have the option to change / select teams

I have made the similar comments in previous posts

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @maf34100 , it just needs to be fair to all players. Goodness if you and Sam was on the same team, there would be no fun for the rest of the players.

There are certain players that knows how to get a precise number. Maybe I can make those a Team Leader, then go from there. Or I could put all of the really good players together in one team and see who can come first in that team. Then build teams with others and they play against their own team members. Hmmmmm just thinking

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello there and I love your creative Contest Idea Badge! @johamilton 👍😄

I got my contest idea by myself is "Guess what's level", it's not need to play more challenge so much. It's finding out what's level for simple fun! 💡😄

For example : Post the screenshot of the level began (But Haven't Been Played)

💡 Hint 💡

Example 1 : Can Find out on Level 141 - 160

/ Example 2 : Can Find out on Level 2?0

/ Example 3 : Can Find out on Level ?49

** Let given the players the hints then they will find out what's level then answered it easier as well. **

🔮 How to participate? 🔮

1. It's very simple! You must be answered full level number only.

Example like this :

Level 1?? - Must be Answered full level number - ✔️

2. Please make sure to use spoiler box first then answer the full level number only. If your answer isn't hidden by the spoiler feature, you will not be eligible to win Gold Bars/Boosters/Goodies!

How to use spoiler feature here 👇

3. Your last one answer will be valid. ✔️

Like I have also posted my new one Diamond Diaries Contest here (Guess what's level) today now then let the players will find out what's level is same as the screenshot of the level began on Diamond Diaries Saga Game! 😉

Community Team agree and also love my contest idea for Diamond Diaries Saga, I hope you will agree and love my contest idea for this game too! I have got this contest idea by myself on few of weeks ago. 💡😄

That's all for me! I don't have playing this game but I will like answering you my contest idea! Hope you can understanding what's my mean my contest idea! Thanks! 😊

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hi @johamilton sometimes I watch my old favorite tv shows on a channel called decades, which gave me an idea. It can be play individually or with teams. Let’s Play the Decades - Players pick a decade, then they would post 10 screenshots showing each year within the decade in their scores ( 1970, 1971, 1972,…….1979). It would be great if the year is straight out in the scores (201970) instead mixed up (792010).

• johamilton
    Options

Hi Tee, thanks for the suggestion and glad we finally got this posted. I have your badge ordered. 💕

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,501 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Racoon7 I am pleased to say I have used your contest idea 💡 you can check it out here thank for taking the time to arrive with your suggestion

I have now ordered your badge 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?