🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

😀 Will you stay on our Tagging List? 😀

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing. We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released. @SueB12 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 What is your favorite Booster HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level feedback needed HERE 💓 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷 Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷 I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @tenpembe @norsktroll 👍😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 What is your favorite Booster HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level feedback needed HERE 💓 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷 Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷 I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @isis3434  👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 265 Level 3
    Options
    • Have been sensing that a few players have been getting frustrated on Levels past 1076, Chapter 55 and having to spend so much money on the game. For those interested here's how to do it after completing Level 1076
    1. Have a Gold Hat in reserve.
    2. By completing Level 1076 of Chapter 55, (you can do this in 10 moves or less) and earning your Brown Hat immediately go to Chapter 1, Level 1 and play until you are within rage of earning a Blue Hat. Can take 3-4 times. Always take out the blue, yellow and red bubbles at the top and you will clear the level quickly.
    3. Immediately go back to Level 1076 and earn the Blue Hat, then go back to Chapter 1 Level 1 and play until you are close to earning the Gold Hat. Usually 4-5 times. Again, take out the blue, yellow and red bubbles at the top and you will clear the level quickly.
    4. Hit the picture frame at the bottom of the screen (middle button) and then the yellow arrow. It will instantly take you to where you previous left off in your game.
    5. Purchase Leo's 10x Star bubbles for 50 stardust and start playing by using the Gold Hat first.
    6. On the lower Chapter games you will easily clear most levels with a minimal use of gold bars or boosters.
    7. Once the Level is cleared. Immediately logout and log back in. You will still have access to Leo's 10x bubbles for about 24-21 minutes.
    8. Go to Chapter 55 Level 1076 and earn another Brown Hat and then go to Chapter 1 Level 1 and repeat the process outlines in steps 2-4. You will have 6-9 minutes left to clear the next level.
    9. Note, sometimes you will earn an additional Gold Hat which you may not have to use until the next Level or you may need the new Gold hat to finish the current Level.
    10. If you use both Gold Hats, you can always logout and log back in to earn another Gold Hat to have in reserve. Know that by using this method you will not burn up any lives.
    11. Either way, you can clear up to 2 Levels every 4 hours after Leo's 10x recovers.
    12. Enjoy and hope this helps you further your game through Stella's world.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @Pinkamena_Diane_Lady @SMicky 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @fatalito1 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @condizzle19 @thulbutta 👍😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level 7000 unlocked HERE 🥳🎉 I 🔮 What is your favorite Booster HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level feedback needed HERE 💓 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷 Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷 I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @evanskasiba 👍😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level 7000 unlocked HERE 🥳🎉 I 🔮 What is your favorite Booster HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level feedback needed HERE 💓 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷 Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷 I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @cpahu98 👍😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level 7000 unlocked HERE 🥳🎉 I 🔮 What is your favorite Booster HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Level feedback needed HERE 💓 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷 Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷 I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @nishajojo @Madeleineh @birillo69 @dafttat 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?