Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I've tried everything. I have no connection and have lost all my progress. I can't start at Level 1 again! Anybody? I've already reinstalled the game. I'm not having any issues with other King games. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry to hear that
You say you have reinstalled do you have access to the game but only at level 1 ?
If so and you have been saving your progress please check you have a strong Internet connection and a minimum of 2gig free memory then clear the cache from your device settings menu check you have no pending updates log out and leave your device off for a moment or two
Then log back in and play 1 level any saved progress should return you may after playing 1 leve have to repeat logging out and leaving your device off for a moment or two
Please let me know how you get on 💓
You are very welcome my friend 💓
I cleared the storage after the cache button was frozen and I'm finally back on the level I was. Thanks for your help!