🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Auroras Angels

Options

Comments

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,270 Level 4
    Options

Hello @DieOmimi and @Racoon7 . The deadline is coming up soon. Will we be posting our screenshots on this thread, Aurora’s Angels or on the Spring Team Tournament thread?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,687 Friends Moderator
    Options

@200mimis we post our screenshots in the Spring Team Tournament thread. I think we'll do it tomorrow. There are just under 2 days left.

• 200mimis
    Options
  • Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,728 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi and @200mimis 👋

For me the contest finishes I believe 11am on Monday morning. Dear Ina I am in the UK, I think the conversion time is 11am. Please would you mind double checking this as I get these things wrong.

Personally I think later entries are better, providing we get them in in time, many other tactical players will be doing this. If posted too early we will be sharing our level score opening up the opportunity for other competitive players to use our levels 🤔 maybe.

Obviously this is my opinion, and as a member of your team I am more than happy to do what ever you both want and feel comfortable with.

Thank you Ina for clarifying that it is ok to post our own screenshots on the Spring Team Tournament thread, I will also mark mine "Aurora's Angels"

Please let me know about posting 🤗💜

I am really looking forward to seeing your scores whatever they are, because I love not knowing 🤗

• DieOmimi
    Options

@200mimis @Racoon7 the first players have already posted their results.
    How do we want to proceed? Are we aiming for high scores to get one of the first places (maybe) or are we going low?
    My best score at an owl level is 503.895. According to the rules of the competition, it becomes 895.503.
    What about you?

• 200mimis
    Options

Hello @DieOmimi and @Racoon7 my highest score is 148,890 ➡️ 890148. I would like to get one of the high scores. For me, scoring is a lottery at the end, even with all the boosters in place for higher scoring. I played 5 different Wilbur levels several times, and couldn’t get a higher score. I can save the post until the last minute, like a 1/2 hour before the deadline. Or based on the lottery scoring, other players may not have enough time to get a higher score on a Wilbur level, and post sooner. Some players might return to the real world tomorrow and go back to work on Monday.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@200mimis @Racoon7 in the competition, the team spokesperson posted all the results of his team. I would do it exactly the same way.
    What do you think if we publish our results here in our team chat and I then copy them into the competition?

I'm not working and I can post it close to the end of the contest.

Just let me know your decision.

• 200mimis
    Options
  • 200mimis
    edited April 14
    Options
  • Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,728 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi and @200mimis 👋 I have 2 screenshots.

I can post them both here, I am happy for you to decide Ina which one you want to use to post. It might help you work out our best position close to the end of the contest.

If you let me know when you get this message I will put them in a paperclip, then if you would kindly let me know when you have saved them I can delete them from this post. I know some players have shared email addresses so they can have total privacy and will be watching our team chat, strategy and scores.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?