🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

6923 freezing

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 379 Level 3

Hi, why when I completed level 6923 didn't it finish off, it froze, I cleared the challenge but then froze meaning I will lose the opportunity to collect the key to the ghost's treasure, it happened twice as I did leave the game and restarted it just for the same problem to occur, fed up!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,722 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi my friend how are you doing its lovely to see you back in the community 😀

Sorry to hear you are having this issue

Let's first check your device is still compatible

You now can only play using android 10 and above or iOS 11 and above

Please play any level you do not have to complete it then clear the game cache from your device settings menu choosing apps as if the cache is overloaded it will cause issues

Then close everything down on your device and then leave it off for a moment or two

This should reset the board for you

Please let me know how you get on 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?