🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Problem level 2962 - invisible bubbles

Options
G_meister
G_meister Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

Hi I don’t know if it’s a problem with my iPad or the game but I’ve now reached level 2962 and the screen clears the bubbles but the ghost cannot progress. The whole screen basically clears which it shouldn’t because there are still 20lines or something. It looks like there are invisible bubbles because the ghost is still hanging around and obviously we can’t seem to get rid of it. It also freezes which makes me think it’s a problem with the app. I have to turn the iPad on and off or leave it for a few hours.

any help welcome thanks

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @G_meister and @JOEEN level 2962 does not have any ghost bubbles. I am thinking it may just be a blip. First try logging out of your game and turn your device off and on for at least 2 minutes.

If this doesn't work please reply with what device you use and what app do you play through for example king or another platform 👍🙂

• olushka
    olushka Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have the same issue with 2962. Using iphone mobile.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @olushka can you please firstly follow my tips above

@G_meister and @JOEEN are you both now happily playing your game issue free 👍🙂

As you are all new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• JOEEN
    JOEEN Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I ended up using boosts to get past level 2962. Every time I played the bubbles would disappear but the ghost wouldn’t advance, then I would have to shut down my iPad to get the game to work again.

• G_meister
    G_meister Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah I’m not sure what happened but I managed to get pass it too!

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Greetings from Adelaide, Australia.

I had the same problem yesterday, including the freezing and needing to shut down and reboot to replay the game...I decided to sleep on it and guess what...with sleep and a clear head on my part and possibly some good works by the troubleshooters at King the game level 2962 played perfectly this morning without any invisible section or freezing...btw I was playing on a mini iPad with the latest BWS3 update (6.14.10) which came out 2 days ago. Hope this helps...

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Greetings from Adelaide, Australia again,

Further to my previous post...L2965 is having the same issues as described above...I played L2963 and 2964 without any problems...I then played L2965 a couple of times (unsuccessfully) with no issues before the third time when a mostly blank screen with about 5 black bats remaining appeared partway through the game. I had to log out and power off to restart the game...I am playing on an iPad Mini through the King Community (not through Facebook) using the latest update (6.14.10).

Regards, Margot.

• Low_Siew_Ling
    Low_Siew_Ling Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same problem for level2962. Every time has to close the apps and lose all the life’s. Been trying to off my iPhone 7 Plus too but problem still persists. Pls do something about it. Tqvm

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad you are now sorted 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?