🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @LadyThor A very warm welcome to our friendly community

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

Jo Jo 75 I just wanted to say hello to every one I hope everyone is doing fine also wanted to say welcome to all the new members This is a very friendly game and there's always a lot going on to keep you busy .I hope that you get as many In enjoyment as I have from the game.

• Ariane7950
    Ariane7950 Posts: 2 Newbie

Bonjour à tous, nouvelle dans la Communauté je vous souhaite une belle journée

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Ariane7950, I am sorry but we only use English in this forum. Please click on Google Translate or Bing Translator 👈 then do a copy and paste. Or you can visit the International Corner where you can speak Spanish, French or German.

• Fonda_Smith
    Fonda_Smith Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello everyone I'm new here in the community and I'm very excited about being in this and I'm from California and I love playing Bubble Witch all the time I'm hooked on it why everyone have a great night and hopefully I'll talk again soon to everyone😊

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Fonda_Smith

A very warm welcome to our friendly community

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Hi everyone,I am Mike from California n now living in Medford ,Oregon.I am a proud veteran of the U.S. Army 101st Airborne Division.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @mikelopezlo163gmail nice to meet you and thank you for your service. What level are you currently on in Bubble Witch Saga 3? Make sure you always check in here and participate in the contests and challenges.

While I have your attention would like to give you a warm Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

• Lele54
    Lele54 Posts: 5 Level 2
  • Lele54
    Lele54 Posts: 5 Level 2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?