🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Oops sorry

Options
jojo75
jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3

Everything about the game is messed up including my badges I've lost half of them my points in Everything on that page is wrong I do hope you can correct it because I just do not want to start back at the beginning of Everything I work so hard to get those badges and I love getting them and I am very sad That I've lost all the hours in time I spent I'm getting to level 3372 You know it almost makes you wanna quit playing I do hope you can help me out With all of these games but mostly bubble witch 3000 Saga and diamond diaries the others are not As important as these 2 games. I would be happy with just those 2 Because I know it can't be a easy chore to do with the many thousands you have to work with but I would deeply appreciate your help Thank you Jojo 75

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @jojo75 Sorry to hear your problems just to scale it down do you mean your medals rather than your badges on your wall have disappeared 🤔

And what points have you lost are they league points or star points 🤔

If you can clarify and also tell me what device you are using and if you play with Facebook as Facebook have announced they have issues with all there games including those that are not king this will if you use Facebook why you are experiencing this 👍⭐

Note: To discuss diamond diaries please join there support page HERE and your sweet moderator @Diamond Lim will be pleased to help you 😃

• jojo75
    edited September 2021
    Options

I Yes I do mean my medals I have a bad habit of column badges. I also was on level 30 getting close to 4 I thought i would already be on for.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@jojo75 I am sorry to hear that

Can you clarify what help you are asking us for

Also do you use Facebook as I mentioned above they are having issues right now 👍⭐

• jojo75
    Options

Yes pretty bubbles I would just like to have my 2 games back and my And my medals And my number 3 ranking soon before hopefully if at all possible I thank you very much for helping me with this situation.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@jojo75 leave it with me 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?