๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ† BW3S - Golden Tournament! LIVE NOW!

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @furbyfer1 oh no that's terrible news I am sorry this has happened

Can you please select here and leave this feedback and I will see what I can find out ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Amza
    Amza Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I haven't played the final yet but the feature is gone from my game. Didn't you guys said the event lasts until 21st? So, where is the link to that web page,please?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Amza your patience is appreciated whilst I get feedback on the live event ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• furbyfer1
    furbyfer1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I played 3 levels of the golden tournament and then after 3rd level completed it said i played all 5 levels and 4 and 5 is now checked as played. I played hard every week came in 1st each time. Please help so i can play the last 2 level

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Amza Unfortunately if you have not received the link as the final is already live it will mean that after the final scores were loaded you will have been beaten. This can happen and has to a few players as some play off line and load there scores at the last minute ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• furbyfer1
    furbyfer1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Ok I clicked the here and left comment again. I spent alot of money on this game. I am really upset it glitched and i cant finish the tournament since it saying i played last 2 levels when i didn't even get to. I am about ready delete the game. I keep going to tournament and checking if it corrected and i could play level 4 and 5 on golden tournament. Please help

• Amza
    Amza Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@PrettyBubbles : Thank you for your help, I've played my hand already. They've sent me the link earlier and logged into the web page. I know nobody asked but I'll leave my feedback about the Final, in case you want it forwarded to the developers. Overall opinion is low: poorly graphics with glitchy levels and unstable moves! Felt like a cheap game of matching from 20 years ago! Connection was also weak as it got my phone frozen on commands in the middle of playing level 3 and had to restart it. That's about technical flaws but there's more to it. Presentation was pretty lame too as we've got no real clue about the rules of the Final until the last moment and I mean things like whether we can play it or not with boosters, hats and star cats( we didn't but probably most of the players thought we can, as myself). Altogether, was a lot of a smoke for a sparkle instead of a fire. I could give more details about how bad this feature of the event was but I'll stop here and just say that my rating would be of just 1* out of 5. Thanks!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Amza I am glad to hear you got your invitation but sorry to hear your disappointment

Thank you for your feedback we realy appreciate it when players leave feedback as without it we cant make improvements going forward ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @furbyfer1 Unfortunately we do not know why this has happened to you. You should be able to rejoin as similar has happened to other players and they have been able to continue.

Have you a screenshot you can send of the message saying you have already completed it ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @furbyfer1 yes I have replied to you ๐Ÿ‘

I will close this one as we are duplicating

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?