šŸ”„ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 šŸŒ¶
šŸŒŸ Star Cats Season šŸŒŸ
šŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

šŸ”®StarDust suggestions for the Studio šŸ’«

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Vmpyrchik Welcome

Yes its been a while now since us old bees had anything to spend our stardust on other than activating our star cats and this discussion was opened HERE it was ment that if we received enough members to post there it would be sent to our studio but the there are lots of players who just haven't joined so there is currently not enough to justify our studio in taking a look šŸ‘ā­

• StellaDickens
    StellaDickens Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

Players should be able to buy Gold Bars using Star Dust.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Great ideas guys keep them coming and once we get lots more players we can pass your suggestions on to the studio šŸ‘ā­

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3
    Options

As a player Iā€™d like to replace the accumulation of unusable stardust with helpers for the game

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Hello @PrettyBubbles, greetings from Adelaide, Australia....and thank you for your moderating efforts on our behalf...

My accumulation of unusable Stardust finally surpassed the 1,000,000 mark this week... about all I use it for is buying occasional extra lives...@Walezy has give some excellent suggestions....I would like to buy helpers for the game, maybe multiple Gold Hats...and shortening the time, say making it 12 hours to collect 2 flowers when Waking up the Tree...being able to buy gold might work as well....

• sicilianlady4
    sicilianlady4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am confused as to why I have so much star dust and nothing to use it on. All my building is complete. Will there be another opportunity for more building with the star dust ? I have thousands of star dust points. They just pile up with nothing to use them for. Soo Iā€™m confused .. help?? Anyone?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @sicilianlady4 šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Welcome

Currently we don't have anything to spend the excess stardust on other than to wake the starcats

If you select here this is were we are asking players to leave suggestions once we have enough players join we can pass it all on to our studio unfortunately not many leave there suggestions here at the moment šŸ‘ā­

• sicilianlady4
    sicilianlady4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the help. I really donā€™t see a great reason for collecting anymore stardust if there isnā€™t anything more to look forward to in the building process. I mean, that canā€™t possibly be it after the beanstalk. Is gettingA little redundant in this game. Thatā€™s why I stopped playing it everyday. I play once in awhile now

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@sicilianlady4

Please do continue to collect your stardust as we never know when our studio will spread some magic for us to spend it on šŸ‘ā­

• StellaDickens
    StellaDickens Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

We should be able to buy extra moves, boosters and a new star cat ( to make magic hats appear)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?