🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No more bubbles

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,886 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Renee_James Its because random players are selected each week to receive more chapters that others and you was obviously included in thie random selection this time

I will receive your chapters tomorrow and it's my pleasure 👍⭐

• Renee_James
    Renee_James Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

this is my fav game to play on my computer.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

We think a like @Renee_James

I love it too 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Renee_James Our CMs are back today so I have now raised your issue with level 5310 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Renee_James We see you have contacted customer support regarding your issue

Can you confirm they are dealing with it for you so as not to have 2 departments looking into it 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @etikk Sorry you are experiencing this but we have duplicated it and it does clear itself as players who were also stuck have since progressed on from this level.

Can you please try first checking for any updates that could be pending then not closing the game but actually logging out and turning your device off for a few minutes 👍⭐

• Dana-13
    Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hi All,

I play this game almost every evening. I've cleared level 5310 a few times now and wasted boosters getting there but it consistently says 85/87 bubbles. No bubbles are on the screen to disburse. Why is this happening?

Also why does the magic book show up some days and not others. I had 3 days left with it, I log in to this game each night and it's not there. I'm going to lose boosters I've paid for. This doesn't seem right to me, spending money on a game I enjoy thou getting ripped off. This isn't the first time this is happened and it's not fair!!!

Dana

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Dana-13 Sorry you are experiencing these issues with level 5310 did you try the steps I gave above. Let me know

With the spell book if you paid for the royal path and was unable to claim it then please select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page as our support team can confirm your purchase and will refund you

Let me have your feedback and if need be we can help you further 👍⭐

• Dana-13
    Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

In regards to the Royal Path Book.....I was able to get the boosters up to level 20 or so in the book. The problem is, you have 8 days I believe to obtain all the boosters up to level 24 however the book does not always show up upon logging in. It misses days. It's so unpredictable, if I don't grab all the boosters and such immediately I lose them cause the book doesn't appear. This has happened twice to me now!! So fustrating.

As for level 5310.....I have read the above suggestions and tried. Nothing is working. I cleared the level once tonight but it said I had 1 remaining bubble 86/87.

I logged off and just rebooted and tried again. I counted the bubbles I needed to disburse and I'm back to only getting 85 of 87 so it's a waste of time. Any other suggestions???

Thank you,

Dana

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?