๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ’ก Your opinion does matter to us ๐Ÿ’ก

Options

Comments

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @me6412 , I understand. But I always try to pass the feedback to studios regardless. I know some studios act more promptly than others. Either way, let me know if there's a need to push the topics. I will do it.

So let me know if there's any specific level you want me to report!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,315 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @me6412 please don't worry you or any players are definitely not waisting our time all feedback is a massive help to us

Thank you for taking time to join us ๐Ÿ’“

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @me6412, thank you for taking the time to post my friend. It does mean alot to all of us and we are always here to help out.

So please be sure you respond to our CM Minatozaki above and let her know what levels you are talking about. ๐Ÿ’•

• Aquarella
    Aquarella Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello BW3 Community,

i just restarted the BW3 Game new on October 26th. I have noticed some Errors with the " Wakening Tree Event". Sometimes Flowers have been picked before I get assigned to a new Crew- sometimes there are 2 fellow players who are absent from the Game or simply not participating at all. Also if a new " Rally Sprint " starts some players are almost at the End before I could even play a Level. Are those Bugs in the BW3 Game? Hope you can fix it. Also how do I get my 1000 Level Badge since I passed that yesterday. Thanks for this fun Game. Glad I finally got my new Account to work again :)

PS: I'd love to confirm my email address but until today guys I have not recieved anything in my yahoo

inbox or spam folder?!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Aquarella lovely to have you as part of our friendly community

Yes players can join very quickly and can appear before you re open your tree

Some players are inactive and don't clear a flower if it continues after 24hrs you can play the left over flowers

I see you have made your way over to collect your 1000 badge

Thank you for joining and leaving your feedback ๐Ÿ’“

• pirata20
    pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Hi, I love playing bubble witch saga 3, it relaxes me in stressful times of the day. Lately I had the honor of being able to view advertisements in exchange for extra balls. It was a very important moment because I managed to pass some difficult levels. I am willing to watch advertising in exchange for extra bubbles. Advertising does not always come but when it arrives I am happy because I reach my goals first. I ask the developers not to make the game too much complicated, I play since the game was released.

Thanks @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles โค๏ธ

• caremike
    caremike Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I would love to beable use my star dust. I'm building up quite a lot. I haven't seen any updates as to what your planning to update the game to fix this issue use, it's starting to bug me when I sign in and I get a bottle of star dust instead of a ysabke booster. Last but not least why did you change the amount of gold bars we earn? It used to be 50 bars for $2.99 and now it's 45 fir $2.99.?

I think it would be great if we could turn the star dust into boosters or extra bubbles, maybe even special spells.

Thanks for listening,

Caremike

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi thank you for your feedback

Yes the advertisements are a useful feature but as they get shuffled around to other players they do come and go ๐Ÿ’“

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3
    Options

I'm not enjoying playing anymore because i'm completely stuck, and have been for ages. I haven't had any ads to watch for extra moves for weeks, and without those it's nigh on impossible to finish some of the levels up in the 6000s.

I just want a few ads, is that too much to ask for? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?