🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

bubble witch 3 freezes

Options
2»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @meme2 and @lcd and welcome to the Community :waving:

I've merged your questions together as you are both experiencing the same problem.

Thanks for these details on the issue, we are looking into it. In the meantime, could you please confirm that you've done all the latest updates and cleared cache and cookies from your browsers? 

Also, if one of you is able to take a recording of the issue, that would be most helpful for us to investigate - Here is a very easy explanation on how to do that.

And finally, I would need your game Ids please - Check Where to find it, here if needed.

Thanks a lot in advance, guys and speak soon :star: 
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • lcd
    lcd Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
     i have the latest updates and cleared cache and cookies from my browser.  Now my quests are gone again....  and game still runs for 1 sec and stops for 1 sec (or more) lds 10521544762.  i am unable to record, sorry
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,446 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @QueenMia you completely threw me there. I thought I was losing more little grey cells as all these comments came up i hadn't seen and I couldn't understand how until I saw you merged haha. 

• 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    Options
    window10 bw3 app 
    every time when I click play button  then, app freezing

I can login. but, right after click play button, game freezing.
  • lcd
    lcd Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    hi, my last message stated that i have done as you asked except i can't record.  my game is still in slow motion (except the game itself) and i still don't have quests.  thanks
    !

• phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Options

In that case, just delete  and, reinstall the game.

I had same problem b4 and, reinstalled, then problem solved.

but, all boosters gone that I purchase.

• meme2
    meme2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Bubble Witch 3 still freezing!  I had to reinstall before Dec. 2018 & of course lost everything. I was in the 300's games. Now I am in the upper 600's & hate to reinstall again & have to start from the very beginning.  Have done all the suggestions & still no luck, still freezing up.  Is anyone checking into all this?  It's not just me having the problems.  :(   Whatever was done in Dec. 2018 fixed that issue of freezing but now this is occurring again.

• phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    Options

I have same problem.

when I finish the new levels and click the next button.

sometimes freeze at white screen

I have to wait 5~10 minutes to relese it

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hey everyone and thanks for all the details!

We are looking into it but at the moment, there's not much we can advise as we are unable to reproduce the issue nor to find the cause. As mentioned already, the best is to make sure you keep the game version up to date and to clear cache and cookies regularly. 

A screenshot or a video or the issue would be a great help for us to investigate as well.

Thanks a lot for your patience! in the meantime, why not try to get extra help and win free boosters and Gold. Check here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?