🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What happened to my bubble blaster? The line aim is dotted instead of straight

amber76
amber76 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
My game updated on my phone and now I don't have a precision blaster. It is now dotted instead of straight and it doesn't even bounce off walls. 

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello everyone and as some of you already noticed: Great news - You've been heard!

It turns out that the test did not work out as expected and seeing that you guys do not like the feature, our bubblific Studio thought it was best to take it away. You can now go back to the game and happily fire some bubbles away! 

We aplogize for the inconvenience that this might have caused and we would like to thank you for addressing your feedback ;  thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding. Together, we can make the game even more bubblicious 🌟

Answers

• SarLou
    SarLou Posts: 55 Level 3
    Mine too, it's awful! It's so much harder and not in a challenging way, just a this game mechanic is garbage way. If they don't bring back the old one soon I'll stop playing altogether as it's not enjoyable at all anymore.
  • Intruder
    Intruder Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hello everybody, I need help!
    Since this morning, the line to aim is only a dotted line, until now it was always consistent and much better suited for sighting. What has happened there?
    Game is running on an iPhone

• Intruder
    Same to me! 
    If that is not put back in the old state, I will delete the game. That's not funny anymore!
  • amber76
    Yea I agree. Ive lost so many lives its ridiculous. If its not fixed soon then Ill be deleting it too.
  • Intruder
    It would be nice if the manufacturer would comment on what that should be. That must be a setting outside of the last week's update because it's only starting today.
  • DitteRebecca
    DitteRebecca Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same problem and I am android. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hello everyone and welcome to the Community :waving:

This is actually a new feature that our Bubblicious Studio is trying out. The aim is to give the opportunity to have more precise shots! At the moment, we are testing it before making it a permanent feature so it's very important and helpful that you guys share your opinion about it! 

I understand some of you might feel frustrated but give it a chance ;) Then let us know! The more constructive feedback, the better for our Studio! We want to know what you like or dislike, but please remember to express yourself in a respectful way.

Thanks for your understanding and patience and have a bubblific time :star: 
  • Intruder
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for the message! I'm not at all excited about it and do not understand how to shoot it more precisely. The opposite is the case here. Maybe you could offer two options in the settings so that everyone would be helped. Unfortunately, if this feature were to be implemented permanently, then I have to delete the program. For me that is not usable, on the contrary, I have it at that time because of this feature even installed.

I hope you understand my English a little bit, the translation is from Google, I'm German. My English lessons are a long time back. :-)
  • amber76
    @QueenMia thank you for responding. However, I have found the new feature to be less precise than it used to be. I will take a break from the game until it is returned to the previous setting . 
  • Tom999
    Tom999 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    This feature ensures that the game is no fun anymore.
    After more than 1,500 levels, I will not continue playing.
    I've now spent over 5 attempts on a level that I would normally have done the first time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?