Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Give us feedback and win Gold Bars! Give us ideas for the next helper/blocker

QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 478 Community Manager
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that πŸ˜‰

Hello Witches and Wizards 🌟

As you may have noticed, Community is a great place for player to get together and discuss the game they love. But it's also the perfect place to give direct feedback! 

Our game studio is burning to hear your ideas 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Our Studio wants to make sure that the game experience remains the best for you, at any time of the game. As you progress in the World of Stella, levels become more complex and filled with blockers and helpers. 

Is there any HELPER or BLOCKER that you would love to see in the game but is not there yet

By sharing your feelings on the game with us, our Studio will be able to take your feedback in and make sure to provide the best experience in your game!

5 players who leave insightful feedback will be picked and receive 10 Gold bars each

You have until Friday 18th of October 17:00 CET to participate!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Have a Bubblific day :3

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Prev13456710

Comments

• thinuslovethinuslove Posts: 3
    I'm so hooked on the game its awesome
  • kataranykatarany Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited October 6
    I would like a flame thrower to melt all that ice please. Or perhaps some dynamite to blow up those stone faces. Or a lovely big bird-net to stop all those bats flying up and blocking my exit. Thanks.

ETA. I would also like to second @sharpshooter8888's request for a way to earn gold bars in game. 10 bars every 100 levels or so would be a nice start.
  • thinuslovethinuslove Posts: 3
    =) I'm so hooked on the game its awesome
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 478 Community Manager
    Hey guys! 

Thank you  @katarany and @sharpshooter8888 ;for your feedback! 
    It's super insightful and the kind of ideas I'm sure the Studio would love to hear!  <3

Keep going on it!  :3

• terrisueloydterrisueloyd Posts: 1
    Can you get lives from others and if so how do you get to them
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,206 Superstar
    How about booster that work like stereo bolt but work specifically to blast golem bubble even when they all closed πŸ€”

• jadenxoxojadenxoxo Posts: 2
    edited October 9
    l love this game
  • judithallenejudithallene Posts: 1
    Hope on the originals
  • GamegurlTTGamegurlTT Posts: 4
    Need to open my piggy bank 
  • deb04112003deb04112003 Posts: 2
    When is the 3 level of the treehouse going to open?? This is boring!!
  • paul5473paul5473 Posts: 83 Game Expert
    I'd like to see power like the crystal but changes all the bubbles by 1 or 2 colours to different colours 

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 478 Community Manager
    Hello Witches and Wizards :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback on helpers and boosters.. there's still one week more to go so keep on going!  :hurrah:

@jadenxoxo ;@judithallene ;@GamegurlTT ;and @deb04112003 ;Welcome to our Community :chuffed:

However, this is a thread only for which new helpers and boosters you would like to see on this game. If you need support on the game you can have a look at here. Also, if you want to provide us with general feedback this is the thread were you can post it 

Have a Bubblicious day :3

• kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 172 Game Expert
    edited October 10
    Improve existing helpers:
    1) You absolutely need to bring back the video we could watch at the end of a level to get a few more shots.
    2) The golden hat should be a bit more easy to get (sometimes doing 10 times a level without seing a single hat...)

New helpers:
    1) If a player fails to complete a level after a certain number of tries, add a little help (bonus shots etc.)
    2) Give a function to all the upgrades we made to stella's house to help us in the game
    3) Improve the special shot: right now we can get it by giving 4 bubbles but if we let it increase more it should gain more range for example

New blockers:
    If some special bubbles are touched by a shot which has the wrong color, these bubbles duplicate (or another negativ effect)

Blocker/Helper:
    Add 2 or 3 special bubbles in a level, when a shot touches them a random effect occurs, either positiv or negativ (add a supplementary bubble, earn a bit stardutst, freeze the surrounding bubbles etc.)

• Aaa123456Aaa123456 Posts: 3
    Improve existing helpers:
    1) You absolutely need to bring back the video we could watch at the end of a level to get a few more shots.
    2) The golden hat should be a bit more easy to get (sometimes doing 10 times a level without seing a single hat...)

New helpers:
    1) If a player fails to complete a level after a certain number of tries, add a little help (bonus shots etc.)
    2) Give a function to all the upgrades we made to stella's house to help us in the game
    3) Improve the special shot: right now we can get it by giving 4 bubbles but if we let it increase more it should gain more range for example

New blockers:
    If some special bubbles are touched by a shot which has the wrong color, these bubbles duplicate (or another negativ effect)

Blocker/Helper:
    Add 2 or 3 special bubbles in a level, when a shot touches them a random effect occurs, either positiv or negativ (add a supplementary bubble, earn a bit stardutst, freeze the surrounding bubbles etc.)