🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How is it fair

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
How is it fair that when you start a new Fairy Dash that someone is already 10 levels ahead of you when you've only just been able to join it, hardly fair!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lesley-6 Hope you are having a nice day/evening :)

I have also noticed this in my game!  Let me tag the Bubble Witch game In-charge @QueenRaffie :+1: 

Hopefully, she will be able to give us some insight into this!!  

They are just coming back from the weekend!  Hence, please wait to receive a reply as they might have to take care of many things!!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day =)
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    Options
    Noticed this too, doesn't prevent me from being 1st sometimes B)
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
    Options
    This time I'm starting a new Fairy Dash and somebody has already finished, it's beyond a joke, we should all be starting at the same level. On a similar vein, I've started another wake up the tree and the two randomly picked players aren't even playing, these two issues of unfairness need to be sorted
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone! 

I totally understand that it seems weird that we you join an event and then suddenly you see other players ahead of you. 
    What happens is that those players were playing offline and when they connected their game it was updated. That is why you see them jumping suddenly.  No bugs no stranger things  ;)

On the other hand @Lesley-6 about the Wake up the tree and players not playing, you can find my answer here 

Have a Bubblicious day :3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?