🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Bubble Witch Saga Math Contest.

1235»

Comments

• katarany
    katarany Posts: 88 Level 3
    Ooohhh!!! I am soo excited. And so pleased to win some gold bars. Thank-you very much for running this competition @Elsa and @QueenRaffie.

My user ID for Bubble Witch 3 is 10790534622. Thank-you to everyone who joined in the fun too.
  • sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    @Margo_Holloway apologies for the late response. i'm so sorry to hear about australia and what is happening. it's really devastating to read about, so i can't even imagine what you're going through. i'm sending lots of love and hoping all those affected are safe. <3 i hope things improve this year.

and also congratulations to all the winners!!
  • Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Greetings from Adelaide, Australia.  Thank you so much for running this competition @Elsa and @QueenRaffie

I seem to have 2 ID numbers...I have just logged out of my King account and logged in again  and the one I use for playing BS3 on my mini ipad  is this one 1869008609 and it is consistent cos I have checked it 3 times.  @QueenRaffie I guess that is why my gold bars have not yet appeared in my game cos I somehow gave you a wrong ID number..my bad.

I did run another BS3 game starting from scratch sometime last year, logging on with Facebook (but  soon gave that up as too boring and not challenging enough) and  for the life of me I cannot replicate the ID number I gave you in my post of Jan 8, 2020. so I don't know where that one came from.

I am currently playing level 2067 of chapter 105 - Flying Fantasy and I'm still enjoying it.

• Margo_Holloway
    Greetings from Adelaide, Australia.  Thank you so much for running this competition @Elsa and @QueenRaffie

I seem to have 2 ID numbers...I have just logged out of my King account and logged in again  and the one I use for playing BS3 on my mini ipad  is this one 1869008609 and it is consistent cos I have checked it 3 times.  @QueenRaffie I guess that is why my gold bars have not yet appeared in my game cos I somehow gave you a wrong ID number..my bad.

I did run another BS3 game starting from scratch sometime last year, logging on with Facebook (but  soon gave that up as too boring and not challenging enough) and  for the life of me I cannot replicate the ID number I gave you in my post of Jan 8, 2020. so I don't know where that one came from.

I am currently playing level 2067 of chapter 105 - Flying Fantasy and I'm still enjoying it.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

@Margo_Holloway Yes, it looked weird to me you were on Level 1 but hey, who am I to judge? ;) 
    I just have moved them to your "real" account so enjoy them and use them wisely! 

@katarany you should be able to see them too 

Have a Bubblific day! 

• Margo_Holloway
    Thank you  so much, all is good @QueenRaffie.  I  have my gold bars, and I will use them wisely.  I had an idea for a new bolt that could be used selectively to wipe out an entire row when you need to, like stereo bolt only longer.
  • katarany
    katarany Posts: 88 Level 3
    Thank you @QueenRaffie. I have my gold bars too and I am going to save them till I am totally desperate and  have tried a level without success at least 20 times and only have one stubborn bubble left to pop so I KNOW that using up some of those rare and super valuable gold bars will not be wasted! :D
  • Margo_Holloway
    Thank you  so much, all is good @QueenRaffie.  I  have my gold bars, and I will use them wisely.  I had an idea for a new bolt that could be used selectively to wipe out an entire row when you need to, like stereo bolt only longer.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello guys!

@katarany and @Margo_Holloway you can store them and use wisely but remember! there is always at least one contest going on where you guys can win some nice shining Gold Bars  ;)
  • RobinGoff
    RobinGoff Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on level 1095

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?