πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‹

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,423 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Catelyn A very warm welcome to our friendly community. I love BW3.

If you look above you will see some useful links I have left they will help you learn your way around.

Have a starlistic day πŸ™‚πŸ‘β­

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @micdarkaz1969 A very warm welcome to our friendly community. You have my vote I to love BW3.

As you are new You can goΒ hereΒ to learn about the community orΒ hereΒ were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best.

If you want a chance of winning gold bars then goΒ hereΒ Β 

A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day β­πŸŒŸπŸŒžπŸ™‚

• 13monster
    13monster Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi I’m new can someone give me some life for bubbles witch saga 2 or 3 thanks

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Warm welcome to our Community Michelle πŸ€—

If you haven't connected the game through Facebook, I assume you have the game backed up to a King account?

If yes, and if your game has access to extra features, then you will automatically get set up with a team of King players. Do you currently have any team based feature available in the game or are you asking about a specific team you want to join?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @13monster 🀩

I'm afraid the Community is not connected to the game so nobody here will be able to send you lives. You can however meet new friends here and maybe later you can ask to be Facebook friends or King friends so you can receive life on the game.

Hope this helps ☺️

• 13monster
    13monster Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

That did help thank you . I’m super shy so yea there you have it

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @13monster A very warm welcome to our friendly community.

Dont be shy we are all very friendly here and very willing to help you any way we can πŸ‘

Why not explore a little using my following links.

You can goΒ hereΒ to learn about the community orΒ hereΒ were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best.

If you want a chance of winning gold bars then goΒ hereΒ Β 

A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day β­πŸŒŸπŸŒžπŸ™‚

• Snardly
    Snardly Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

πŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ– everyon Im new here.

Just recently started playing Buuble Witch Saga and connected with the King community. I really enjoy using my brain to think through the puzzles. It's an enjoyable and relaxing game. (unless you stay up all night playing). πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Have a great day or night everyone 😜😜😜

• WhichWitch
    WhichWitch Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hiyah there fellow Bubble Witches! I discovered this game about 3-4 months ago, and have been playing avidly everyday. I’m an extremely social/talkative person, who also loves blogging and reviews! So, simply by signing in, I’m given the option to join in on a variety of discussion forums, and it makes my day!

Thank You For All Of Your Kindnes and Everything You Do,Raelyn Kramer

*Email Contct: If you’re looking for a pen pal, please do not hesitate to email me at: **Edit by CM: removed personal info.** or write me a letter (good ’ol snail mail 🐌 HaHa) and send it to my home address! If you are interested in a pen-pal, and would like to correspond via letters through USPS, just send me a message, and I will gladly give you my address 😊 I can’t wait to chat with all of you, online games are so much more fun when played with friends!

Smile 😊 Smile 😊 Smile 😊

**Edit by CM: removed personal pic.**

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @WhichWitch A very warm welcome to our friendly community.

Can you please not post any personal information or photos in the forum. This is for your personal safety.

I see you still have time to edit your post and I highly recommend that you do.

Just select the cog wheel top right of your comment to edit. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?