🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,477 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2023

Hello @maxnic11 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! We are glad you found your way to our fun community. I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for lots of game information and a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• Kellieb
    Kellieb Posts: 7 Level 2
  • MountainMom

Hello @Kellieb and Welcome to our Friendtastic Community! I am glad that you found your way to our Candy Crush Friends Sage forum.

Congratulations on passing level 6000 in your game, however you have posted your accomplishment in the wrong thread.

There are actually 6 separate discussion threads for milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads). Please post a screenshot of your map (not your next level opening page) that clearly shows your avatar next to your current level. The same screenshot can be posted in each of the following threads:

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

CCFS Milestone 6000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for more information and the full list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• price77
    price77 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on level 2002

• MountainMom
    edited July 2023

Hello @price77 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! Congratulations on passing level 2000 in Candy Crush Friends Saga.

You are eligible for the first 2 milestone badges available our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. The bold green fonts below are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads. Once there, you will need to post a screenshot of your current map -- your avatar must be clearly visible on your map.

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of all of our milestone and score club badges. And be sure to check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• zsloan08923
    zsloan08923 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I am Zoe I am new to here I hope to make new friends

• EFJabs
    EFJabs Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2023
  • MountainMom
    edited July 2023

Hello @EFJabs and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a lot of information and lists of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• MountainMom
    edited July 2023

Hello @zsloan08923 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a lot of information and lists of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?