🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,979 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Which level are you in Candy Crush Friends Saga ? Keep it up

Please check Community activity here

🎂 It's our 2nd AnniversaryWin 30 Gold bars here | It's Halloween Get your badge here 🎃 |

Say Hi HERE 👋 | Find out your Candy name here 🍬 | Share your current level here 😎

Have a FreindsTasctic day

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3

It’s ok ! I am positive in my heart, mind & soul ! This is the state of mind. I realize that when I was very young; the circumstances were as follows.

Fast growing... by myself... but I always had wild and rich imagination and that was save me from a cruel reality. But “my world’ was excellent at home, at school, at miscellaneous obligations.... dancing, acting, singing, folk dance, from my country; then volleyball, dance playroom ( that’s mix between dance and acting; something like jazz balet, or contemporary dance.When I little growed up, I went on aerobik and Fitness! That was my passion ! I trained every day from 4 till 8-9 o’clock PM; exept Sunday, because then the Fitness Centre was closed. It’s SUNDAY, of course !

So I accept people and look at the world and people too, difftently then most other people. Maybe my life taught me to look at everything first, and then make a judgment. I never rushed ! And never jumped with conclusions! Because of many little seemingly harmless situations made me a better person.

My father is dead for a long time ago. 11 years ago. And he was my idol, and I learned 90% things from him. He was MILITARY SOLDIER, but no ordinary soldier, but he was artist. He was a military musician, where he graduated for four instruments ( accordion, violin, trumpet and clarinet!); otherwise he knew how to play all instruments ! Only instrument who he didn’t like at all was a guitar! He said it was the dumbest instrument, and that any fool could play the guitar !

I don’t know ?! Maybe it’s true ?! 🤔🤔🤔

• JulioBR
    JulioBR Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello from Brazil to everybody.I'm very happy to stay with Candy Crush lovers like me.!

• mamaB42388
    mamaB42388 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited November 2020

Hey all im New to having this part of candy crush i am on level478..

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Do you mean Candy Crush or Candy Friends! There are 2 different games, that is important !!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Lululu02
    Lululu02 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2020

New to this while community.....looks fun.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,306 Level 5

Welcome @Lululu02

Hope you have lots of fun and meet some great new friends 😍

• Lululu02
    Lululu02 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks to all who send lives too, I know I like sending them😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?