Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here's why you were not offered the Fast Forward feature. Please note that our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts.
Before releasing these kind of new features, they always choose a randomly-selected group of players to trail the feature and see how they react to it.
They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something they want to permanently implement in the game or not.
Now I understand that this may be frustrating, but personally, I prefer to have to play the levels as they are pretty fun
I hope this explains. But let me know if not.
And since you're here, why not check our Events & Special Events section? There is always something to win! That would be a pity to miss it!