Where are you playing from?

Comments

• TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    edited February 23
    @dardarjune Greetings!! I have not been there. Post a picture if you can.  =)
  • amymaeamymae Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    I am from west bengal, kolkata ,India ..please don't try to visit here because once you come then you never wish to back again ..here all type environments available like village ,city. world best mango is here  :)  

• shadowolfshadowolf Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @dardarjune and @TrenaDean to the forum where we all have fun. @dardarjune you said you live in Scot city I live in Steele which is also in part of the boot heel of Missouri
    Cleveland,Tn
  • shadowolfshadowolf Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @amymae nice to meet you hope you enjoy our community where we chat and have fun
    Thank you so much. I am glad to know we all can chat about our game playing 😊
  • Jason_MatsonJason_Matson Posts: 7
    I'm from Ohio , USA . 
  • BabsiBabsi Posts: 2

From Germany, "Insel Wangerooge"!
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 6,475 Legend
    Beautiful pictures @El_Chapo_Mikec @Babsi Thank you for sharing it with us 🥰 and welcome to our lovely community 
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how many members are there from India. ........
  • HiawathaHiawatha Posts: 3
    I am playing from the very cold Minnesota.  This game hellos me stay motivated when I just want to stay under blankets!
  • cathyreneacathyrenea Posts: 3
    I'm playing from Panama city Florida!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Hi guys and welcome to our new members! 

Thanks for sharing with us! There are some really nice places in here 😄 Can we see some pictures, pleaaaase?! Hehe!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here