Where are you playing from?

Comments

• TinkxTinkx Posts: 5
    Playing in Wales, UK
  • shadowolfshadowolf Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you @Tinkx ; hope you enjoy playing with us here in our game community where we get to know everyone and have a lot of fun
    You live in a beautiful place and have a beautiful dog oh and btw I live in the United States in the state of Missouri in a town called Steele it is also called the bootheel 
  • slideyslidey Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Iplaying from the beautiful state of Idaho 
    shadowolf said:
    You live in a beautiful place and have a beautiful dog oh and btw I live in the United States in the state of Missouri in a town called Steele it is also called the bootheel 

Lovely to meet you too, it's the view from between my horses ears, but on a cloudy day!! Xx 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,416 Superstar
    edited March 2
    That’s amazing pictures @slidey @Tinkx , thank you for sharing it with us πŸ’–
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • candymonster85candymonster85 Posts: 3
    I’m from lacrosse Wisconsin home of the blue bridges and The worlds largest six pack of beer
  • candymonster85candymonster85 Posts: 3
    Used to be old style
    Nice to meet you @candymonster85 great pictures and thank you sharing hope you are enjoying playing the game
  • 75357535 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi there, My name is Jo & l am from Mandurah Western Australia. Nice to meet you.
    This is a view from above from where l live.
    Good Luck to everyone playing all King games, l love them ALL.
    Most of all enjoy & have fun.

• 710_DADED710_DADED Posts: 2
    Hello, I am playing from Washington State. They call it the green state lol. That's only because it rains 75% to 80% of the year. But when it snows its so beautiful ! Well I was going to post a snow pic but its in my iphone me I'm on my tablet right now
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,416 Superstar
    Welcome to  our lovely community @7435 @710_DADED . Glad to have you here, feel free to browse and ask around. 😊 Have a wonderful day and keep on crushin’
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,461 Community Manager
    edited March 4
    Welcome to our new members and thanks so much for sharing some pics with us! I love seeing new places :star: 

in love hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,461 Community Manager
    edited March 5
    Hi everyone again!

Just wanted to let you know, for those of you who might live close to San Francisco (or those planning on going soon!): we have an opportunity to join one of our Studio Team in San Francisco! To participate, just click here! So if you live close by, don't miss your chance :awesome:

For the others, you can try to win 50 Gold bars by letting us know what level you're on, just here!

Good luck and welcome again :heart: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰