Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
QueenMia said: Hey @AlejHerrBar2k3 I'm sorry that the trouble shooting steps and info did not help. As I said, I've checked with our Studio and there is no other reports of sound issue on Android. I have tested on an Android device as well and it works as it should. This is what makes me think that it is due to your phone. Does the sound work properly with other King games, if you're playing any? Have you tried to re-install the game and clear cache and cookies? That usually helps fixing small bugs. Pease let me know how that goes. Thanks!
QueenMia said: Hi @AlejHerrBar2k3 I have merged your post to this one as the problem is the same. I indeed work for King and am the Community Manager here, and when our superstar @JustPlaying says she has escalated the issue, it means that she has reported the issue to me for help with further investigation. I've checked with the Studio and there is no issue reported with the sound, therefore I would think that it comes from the device and/or its settings. We have 2 articles for you to read: android problems and Crashes on Android - Please make sure you follow the steps in there and that should help on the sound issue.Let us know how that goes. Thank you
We have 2 articles for you to read: android problems and Crashes on Android - Please make sure you follow the steps in there and that should help on the sound issue.
Let us know how that goes.
Thank you
JustPlaying said: It means I don't know what to tell you so I am asking someone who may.
JustPlaying said: @AlejHerrBar2k3 have escalated
JustPlaying said: mine does sometimes with this and other games if I have other apps in background.. Can you close all apps, turn off phone and back on after a few seconds and try? If still an issue what is the device you are using and OS on it?