Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get Free piggy bank

Bubba1990Bubba1990 Posts: 21
edited October 2018 in Ideas
We work hard to beat levels and gold goes into piggy bank. I think we should get hold after bank is full
79 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• Bubba1990 said:
    We work hard to beat levels and gold goes into piggy bank. I think we should get hold after bank is full

• I agree!! Or at least a trial version of the piggy bank to start for a few days or a week and then you have to pay after the trial period is over... 
  • I agree!! Or at least a trial version of the piggy bank to start for a few days or a week and then you have to pay after the trial period is over... 

I meant gold not hold
  • macycatmacycat Posts: 1
    Or at least some accomplishment (2 of the highest ranking candies in one game) bot break open the piggy bank. No way am I paying $4 to get my gold.
  • It time consuming you beat board and no gold
  • macycat said:
    Or at least some accomplishment (2 of the highest ranking candies in one game) bot break open the piggy bank. No way am I paying $4 to get my gold.

• I know right that too high it should be at least a dollar
  • NortherNorther Posts: 5
    Well the way I see it King still has to make some money because people and servers etc need to be paid. Creating games like this ain't free! :-P On the other hand: 1 gold bar for free every day would be nice so we can regenerate gold bars slowly.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,654 Superstar
    Norther said:
    Well the way I see it King still has to make some money because people and servers etc need to be paid. Creating games like this ain't free! :-P On the other hand: 1 gold bar for free every day would be nice so we can regenerate gold bars slowly.
    Well said Norther!
    I think sometimes players forget that we can play this game for free. Unfortunately the studio that make their games still have families to feed and bills to pay that making the game generates. They have to find someway of making it pay.

To the players that are not happy we have to pay to open the piggy bank. You are completely missing the point. 

You do not HAVE to open it. You can ignore it and it can sit there. You have not earned any of those bars, they do not belong to you at all. You can carry on your merry way and play to your hearts content as if it wasn't there. 

However. Those of us who do like to have all the little game extras. The boosters and stuff and who will happily support the game and are in a position to at times (as I do realise that not everyone has the money to spend on a game. I don't as often as I would like to as those pesky kids insist on eating lol) do appreciate the fact that King are giving us a chance to earn gold bars at a discount. And that is what the piggy bank is. We get bars we wouldn't otherwise get if it wasn't for having the piggy. I get its not well worded and can be a little tricky to understand, but basically, King profit if we buy, and if we fill the piggy bank, we buy for less real money. On Paradise Bay my daughter has a good offer which saves £7 if she bought without the piggy. King still make money. She has premium currency for extra, everyone is happy :)

I do agree it would be nice if we earned a gold bar every level we go up though. Many none king games do that already. Even the 'Ville games ;) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • One gold bar a day seem fair
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    I agree that maybe we should get a few trial piggy banks, and then have us pay. However, having players pay for the piggy bank is totally reasonable. The developers worked very hard to make these awesome games possible. I think they deserve some cash. After all, they need that money to keep the business going. It’s just the way the business world works.

• I absolutely love Candy Crush Jelly Saga for the ability to give lives to friends. This option rarely comes up in Friends, unless I buy extra lives. Also, the gift of unlimited play keeps me hooked in longer. I would love to see these two options be more gratuitous. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Joe1980Joe1980 Posts: 1
    How do you get lives? I don't have friends that play this game. 
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Hello @Joe1980 and @Shonan, and Welcome to the community! If you are not connected to Facebook, you still have friends that the game assigns you automatically and anonymously. In order to ask your friends for lives, simply go to your life meter in the top left corner of the screen and, if you have fewer than 5 lives, an option will appear that says “Ask Friends.” If you click on this, there should be a list of all the friends you have. When you’re ready to send, just click the “Ask Friends” button that is embedded in the list. To answer your question @Shonan, there actually is a way that you can send lives to friends. Follow the same procedure as I described above for @Joe1980. The only differences here are that the blue button says “Send Lives” and that you can only do this when your life meter is full. I hope this helps you guys😁 Again, welcome to both of you to this wonderful community, and don’t hestitate to ask us anything if you need it. 

• TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Giving lives is working!!!!!! Whoo Whoo 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏sooooooo excited!!! I just sent 2 ppl lives!!!!🎅🎅🎅🎅💜💜