🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Get Free piggy bank

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    I agree that maybe we should get a few trial piggy banks, and then have us pay. However, having players pay for the piggy bank is totally reasonable. The developers worked very hard to make these awesome games possible. I think they deserve some cash. After all, they need that money to keep the business going. It’s just the way the business world works.
  • Shonan
    Shonan Posts: 1 Newbie
    I absolutely love Candy Crush Jelly Saga for the ability to give lives to friends. This option rarely comes up in Friends, unless I buy extra lives. Also, the gift of unlimited play keeps me hooked in longer. I would love to see these two options be more gratuitous. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Joe1980
    Joe1980 Posts: 1 Newbie
    How do you get lives? I don't have friends that play this game. 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @Joe1980 and @Shonan, and Welcome to the community! If you are not connected to Facebook, you still have friends that the game assigns you automatically and anonymously. In order to ask your friends for lives, simply go to your life meter in the top left corner of the screen and, if you have fewer than 5 lives, an option will appear that says “Ask Friends.” If you click on this, there should be a list of all the friends you have. When you’re ready to send, just click the “Ask Friends” button that is embedded in the list. To answer your question @Shonan, there actually is a way that you can send lives to friends. Follow the same procedure as I described above for @Joe1980. The only differences here are that the blue button says “Send Lives” and that you can only do this when your life meter is full. I hope this helps you guys😁 Again, welcome to both of you to this wonderful community, and don’t hestitate to ask us anything if you need it. 
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    Giving lives is working!!!!!! Whoo Whoo 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏sooooooo excited!!! I just sent 2 ppl lives!!!!🎅🎅🎅🎅💜💜
  • CatherineHarris
    CatherineHarris Posts: 36 Level 2
    I'm sure alot of players would love for the app to release our 30 Gold bars that we have collected by passing each level...I have earned I know maybe 60 bars and I'm losing them :(!! I can't get them. Some players can't pay Google play store $2.99 or $3.99 to redeem their winnings...Please on the next update keep this in mind! Thank you....
  • jollyjan1960
    jollyjan1960 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Bubba1990 said:
    It time consuming you beat board and no gold

• jollyjan1960
    jollyjan1960 Posts: 2 Newbie
    It is furstrating to win and you can't get the gold bars

• hewittpaul
    hewittpaul Posts: 4 Newbie
    I think it should be 99 cent instead of 3.99
  • JennWho
    JennWho Posts: 30 Level 2
    I think a free gold bar at the end of each world/episode is reasonable. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?