I lost my boosters when i clear data my game!

MightyWolf15MightyWolf15 Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
edited November 8 in Support
Hi Developers 
Hi @QueenMia ,

There's something bad in the game that when I am clear data of the game and i'm open up the game and I see that 2 lolipop hammers is not exist anymore! This is very bad and it looks wired!
Please give me back my 2 lolipop hammers and made a boosters saved into my account in the future!

Thanks,
MightyWolf 

Best Answer

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    This is made "by design". Boosters are stored only on your device's storage. They will never be stored online. If you choose to reset your game then you are doomed when it comes to boosters. There is nothing that I can do to bring your Lollipops back.
  • MightyWolf15MightyWolf15 Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I hope that @QueenMia will bring back my 2 lolipops and make this boosters saved online not only in the game files! 
    Yeah I hope that @QueenMia will bring back my 2 lolipops and make this boosters saved online not only in the game files! 
    There will be no way that King actually store boosters online. Even if Mia gives you lollipops, they may never be stored online.
    Bad mistakes to the developers! 
    **Blanked by me due to hate comment**
    Do not make any complaints against the King.com team. You may consider this as a developer mistake, but instead it's another tradition in King games. If they don't want to store boosters online to sync them between devices, it's their choice, not yours. If you want to make a change you can just try and book yourself up to be part of the King team.
    No actually I'm not really complaints against the team! I really love them so much and it's my best mobile gaming market! And we are community so we are gonna be really tell them to do their best project way better than ever and do a great features with it! King is the the best! And after they made a great job to Candy Crush games we are getting a game called Legend of Solgard! And they are working for a Call of Duty mobile game right now and all of this because of Candy Crush! I'm really to tell the developers thanks to them so much!
    Anyways I hope you will understand now about that I actually want them to fix that! 
    Thank you and thanks to the developers again! 😘😉
    @QueenMia any awnser please! 😉
    Thanks for info! 
    No actually I'm not really complaints against the team! I really love them so much and it's my best mobile gaming market! And we are community so we are gonna be really tell them to do their best project way better than ever and do a great features with it! King is the the best! And after they made a great job to Candy Crush games we are getting a game called Legend of Solgard! And they are working for a Call of Duty mobile game right now and all of this because of Candy Crush! I'm really to tell the developers thanks to them so much!
    Anyways I hope you will understand now about that I actually want them to fix that! 
    Thank you and thanks to the developers again! 😘😉
    @QueenMia any awnser please! 😉
    A Call of Duty game by King? I suppose they are doing it as a project dependent on Activision Blizzard (King is an Activision Blizzard company). But why would King step away from casual games to port something violent (no offense)?
    edited November 9
    Yes @AlejHerrBar2k3, now King is the part of Activision Blizzard from February 2016 and yes they are working at some great games it's Candy Crush PVP, Second Snowprint game Valiant Heroes, Knights of fury by Midoki, and also the hype one which is Call of duty mobile game! New team in Stockholm, Sweden they are ready to made a new product and working with Activision for a Call of Duty mobile experience! And probably this game will be Battle royale game similar to Fortnite but I don't know how the game could be look like! Here's some news about this hype project! 
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6304653/call-of-duty-mobile-candy-crush-king/
    Yes @AlejHerrBar2k3, now King is the part of Activision Blizzard from February 2016 and yes they are working at some great games it's Candy Crush PVP, Second Snowprint game Valiant Heroes, Knights of fury by Midoki, and also the hype one which is Call of duty mobile game! New team in Stockholm, Sweden they are ready to made a new product and working with Activision for a Call of Duty mobile experience! And probably this game will be Battle royale game similar to Fortnite but I don't know how the game could be look like! Here's some news about this hype project! 
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6304653/call-of-duty-mobile-candy-crush-king/
    Did you just leak information from the King studios?! Mia might not like this...
    Man, it's official! 😎
    The company is announced that they are working on Call of Duty last year! 
    Just watch this video! 

Man, it's official! 😎
    The company is announced that they are working on Call of Duty last year! 
    Just watch this video! 

Thanks for clarifyig this to me. It sounds appropiate...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~