Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

UNLIMITED LIVES as A reward from the Mystery Chest

Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
edited November 20 in Ideas
Hello!  

It will be great to get a reward of UNLIMITED LIVES when we open the "Mystery Chest" OR as one of the Gifts after finishing the Hard Quests :) 

The Unlimited Lives does not have to be a lot but just for 1 or 2 hours.... they will be Very Handy.  The game is very interesting, BUT lack of lives is making me a bit frustrated when there are hard levels to beat!!  Hope other players agree with me!

We have this reward in "Diamond Diaries".  Will it be possible to introduce in "Candy Friends" too?

Thank You!
29 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Ali_AzmirAli_Azmir Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Its a great idea actually because levels getting harder & harder. But I think it should be limited to 2 hours as part of the identity of candy crush friends (2 hours boosters).
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    They had this in the original Candy Crush. I think that having it Candy Crush Friends sounds like an excellent idea! I agree that it should be only like an hour or two. If it were too long, then we might just wizz too quickly through the levels. After all, I like a good challenge! 
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    edited November 29
    Hello @Joseph45 ; Thank You for agreeing :)   That's correct!  A reward of just 1 or 2 hours of Unlimited Lives  is enough :+1:

As per Candy Crush -- It's been a while since I opened the mystery chests in that game.  The levels are too hard, I am at # 2340 The "Magic Hat" or "Space Dash" are not available on my PC game.  So have not been playing much.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 269 ✭✭✭✭
    This is an excellent idea. I think they will do it sooner or later like in most of their sagas and I really look forward to it 🤗
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Thank you @firebombmarkus :+1:

Yes, very eagerly looking forward for that to happen  B)
  • esickesick Posts: 3
    Agree! I hate when I’m stuck on a hard level and use my lives up and then have to wait so long to get 1 life back. They should also restore all 5 lives instead of 1 at a time.
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    I agree...1 or 2 hrs of free play for placing 1st on a level....maybe 30 minutes of free play when beating the hard level and 1 hr for beating the super hard level....luck for me there for sure!! And an occasional free play in mystery chest....