❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

UNLIMITED LIVES as A reward from the Mystery Chest

2Next

Comments

• KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    I agree! Rewards of this kind are the best, makes you want to keep playing for sure!
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,165 Superstar
    Sis @PummyRaj 
    The idea is pretty cool, I agree and voted  :awesome:

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!

• melhencemelhence Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Mystery Chest is nearly impossible to open..first u need to get the chest then clear a number of stages for  time limited key !!! I think the key should remain for 24 hours ....
  • Juliet_DonativoJuliet_Donativo Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I love this idea especially since Lives per level have gone from 20-30 to as low as 6 on some levels. Sure it can be done but it can take hours or days. Especially when you lose your Space Ship. I say this all the time but I have no idea why I still play. I wake up feeling happy to start my day then I play Candy Crush.
  • showravshowrav Posts: 2
    Hi 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,063 Game Expert
    I can't believe I had not seen this before. Yes please, unlimited lives would be fantastic for any length of time. Voted @PummyRaj. 🤗

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳