👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Be happy with the game, it's still new

Options
2»

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Yeah, it's a distraction for me and for others around me too. I will turn sound on only when I get Pop Star Misty cause I want to hear my girl singing 🌈 @Veeresh
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @TaniaSloan
    It's just 2 months since its WW release and hence relatively new and the latest game from the King studio. I have information that the studio is working on some of the suggestions mentioned in the "Ideas" section and will be made available shortly. It would be interesting to see more features and the game would be more appealing. It's just that some players are impatient and need to stay calm.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Well, it can be expected from new games. Not every potential exploit in a game can be found one day after its release, unless you be a hacker or use the right software to modify it. (Note, I'd rather warn you not to hack this game.) I literally thought a sound bug was not fixed, but then I knew that due to my phone's sound adapter being monoaural only, that sound (specifically, when wrapped candies explode) would only play on a specific channel that would not be recognized by my phone. The sound played soft and perfectly in the Windows 10 version because my computer has a stereo sound card and speakers.

Whatever, with everyone's efforts to report any potential issues, glitches, bugs, etc., we can let the King teams do their best to make Candy Crush Friends even sweeter on any device where it is played.

Speaking of issues, shouldn't hearts make a sound when they move in the "Fill The Empty Hearts" stages?
    Who could I be kidding...? That sound I talked about has never played, plays, nor will ever play on my phone! It's not a channel, it's something in the sound engine for the Android version that "forbids" (?) several sounds from playing on older devices!!

But I can be OK with the Windows 10 version; at least it does play there!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?