What time zone are you guys in?

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,112 Superstar
What’s up everyone! As you may already know, poeple from all around the world 🌎 are joining in on this community, and I think that is just fabulous! Since this is true, I was just curious to know what time zone you guys currently reside in. I am currently on Eastern Standard Time in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. At the time of this writing, it is currently in the late morning hours on December 6. How about you guys? If you’d prefer not to answer, that is perfectly fine! I was just curious! Thanks you guys! 

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    UTC-06:00; Central US Time, Mexico City and Central America.

In other words, it's 09:20 at the time of this comment's original writing.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 566 Superstar
    Hello @Joseph45, I live in ontario Canada and it is 10:34 am here.. keep calm and crush on 🍬
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • AitchAitch Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    Hi Fellow Crushers, and @Joseph45!
    I think this is a brilliant question btw!
    My Time Zone here in the UK is GMT  ;)
    It's now Thursday, 6 December 2018, 16:10 hrs. It's cold, dark-yet surprisingly dry here in the other Capitol of England...Stoke On Trent  :3
    JustKeepCrushin' xXx
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,112 Superstar
    I am very curious @firebombmarkus! One more thing I really like that I forgot to mention in my introduction post was that I also love trivia! In fact, I am known in my family for knowing more random facts than almost anyone in my family! Here is one right now: It is impossible to view every single video on YouTube. Why? Because it would take about 65,000 years (and counting) to do so! Here’s another one: there are currently more than 1.9 billion websites (of course, and counting) on the Internet! I hope you found those interesting, and happy crushing everyone! 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭
    Joseph45 said:
    I am very curious @firebombmarkus! One more thing I really like that I forgot to mention in my introduction post was that I also love trivia! In fact, I am known in my family for knowing more random facts than almost anyone in my family! Here is one right now: It is impossible to view every single video on YouTube. Why? Because it would take about 65,000 years (and counting) to do so! Here’s another one: there are currently more than 1.9 billion websites (of course, and counting) on the Internet! I hope you found those interesting, and happy crushing everyone! 
    Including those sites on the Dark Web-- wait what?!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
    I would assume so. In fact, of those roughly 1.9 billion websites, only about 200 million or so of those websites actually have visitors. 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 295 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Guys, 
    All the active and smart persons have already commented and I'm as usual late. Like @firebombmarkus I too am a night owl. I'm from India and hence it is UTC +5:30 for me. Since @Joseph45 you are a very curious guy and love to know facts, Sri Lanka is the only other country that shares the same time zone as India. 
    At present it is 12:45 AM of December 7.
    As I shared above, I am from US Eastern Time. To be more specific, my time zone would written as UTC-5:00 Eastern Time (USA & Canada). It is now currently 2:25 PM where I live. Thanks for sharing @Veeresh😁
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 2,137 Superstar
    That's amazing @Joseph45 I struggle with forgetting things so I have a habit to write down everything in notes on my phone 😁
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Im CST....9:15pm....and I'm watching the dead files...and reading @Joseph45 trivaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ’œ