What time zone are you guys in?

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 204 ✭✭✭✭
Whatโ€™s up everyone! As you may already know, poeple from all around the world ๐ŸŒŽ are joining in on this community, and I think that is just fabulous! Since this is true, I was just curious to know what time zone you guys currently reside in. I am currently on Eastern Standard Time in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. At the time of this writing, it is currently in the late morning hours on December 6. How about you guys? If youโ€™d prefer not to answer, that is perfectly fine! I was just curious! Thanks you guys! 

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    UTC-06:00; Central US Time, Mexico City and Central America.

In other words, it's 09:20 at the time of this comment's original writing.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a very strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Hello @Joseph45, I live in ontario Canada and it is 10:34 am here.. keep calm and crush on ๐Ÿฌ
  • AitchAitch Posts: 57 ✭✭✭
    Hi Fellow Crushers, and @Joseph45!
    I think this is a brilliant question btw!
    My Time Zone here in the UK is GMT  ;)
    It's now Thursday, 6 December 2018, 16:10 hrs. It's cold, dark-yet surprisingly dry here in the other Capitol of England...Stoke On Trent  :3
    JustKeepCrushin' xXx
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 204 ✭✭✭✭
    I am very curious @firebombmarkus! One more thing I really like that I forgot to mention in my introduction post was that I also love trivia! In fact, I am known in my family for knowing more random facts than almost anyone in my family! Here is one right now: It is impossible to view every single video on YouTube. Why? Because it would take about 65,000 years (and counting) to do so! Hereโ€™s another one: there are currently more than 1.9 billion websites (of course, and counting) on the Internet! I hope you found those interesting, and happy crushing everyone! 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭
    Joseph45 said:
    I am very curious @firebombmarkus! One more thing I really like that I forgot to mention in my introduction post was that I also love trivia! In fact, I am known in my family for knowing more random facts than almost anyone in my family! Here is one right now: It is impossible to view every single video on YouTube. Why? Because it would take about 65,000 years (and counting) to do so! Hereโ€™s another one: there are currently more than 1.9 billion websites (of course, and counting) on the Internet! I hope you found those interesting, and happy crushing everyone! 
    Including those sites on the Dark Web-- wait what?!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a very strong passion for gaming and computing!
    I would assume so. In fact, of those roughly 1.9 billion websites, only about 200 million or so of those websites actually have visitors. 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    Hi Guys, 
    All the active and smart persons have already commented and I'm as usual late. Like @firebombmarkus I too am a night owl. I'm from India and hence it is UTC +5:30 for me. Since @Joseph45 you are a very curious guy and love to know facts, Sri Lanka is the only other country that shares the same time zone as India. 
    At present it is 12:45 AM of December 7.
    Very interesting @Veeresh! Thanks for sharing! 
    As I shared above, I am from US Eastern Time. To be more specific, my time zone would written as UTC-5:00 Eastern Time (USA & Canada). It is now currently 2:25 PM where I live. Thanks for sharing @Veeresh๐Ÿ˜
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 331 ✭✭✭✭
    That's amazing @Joseph45 I struggle with forgetting things so I have a habit to write down everything in notes on my phone ๐Ÿ˜
    "A wise man once said nothing"
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Im CST....9:15pm....and I'm watching the dead files...and reading @Joseph45 triva๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ