👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to ask for lives

Options
2»

Answers

• srl09
    srl09 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I send lives all the time but I have never received any.

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @catsay1960, I'm glad that you love this game and it's wonderful to see players like you. I would like to inform you that this problem of sending / receiving lives is all due to FB and King team is doing their best to resolve the issue as they are completely aware of the hardships being faced by their loyal players. We can only hope this is fixed as early as possible. In the meantime you can open a king account and request lives from other king players as this is working perfectly.
  • lsukeltiger
    lsukeltiger Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My husband and I both play Candy Crush. Both on iPhones, however, he has a button to send lives to friends, I do not. Our app is up to date. Also, whenever I need lives, I use to be able to select “all friends” or “cc friends”. That isn’t the case any more. A select (20 or so) group of friends is listed and it’s the same few people every time. Any suggestions?
  • catsay1960
    catsay1960 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    This surely needs to be fixed...but it us taking forever
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys,

We are aware on the issue and understand that it's not ideal at the moment. We're doing our best to get this fixed, however, we do not have any estimation time for now. You can follow updates in the main thread here

I'm closing this post for now, please reach out by commenting here if needed! 

Don't forget to look at our latest competitions, there are some seriously sweet treats to win. Good luck :star: 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?