🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 847 - Can't get more than 1 star

Options
flew66
flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
edited January 2019 in Discussions
If getting 3 stars for all levels is your goal, level 847 could be your hurdle. 1st star is awarded around 100k. Yet I couldn't get any more star despite numerous try. I got 8 moves left with 143k in score and still only received 1 star. Go figure!

Comments

• Andrew_Endymion
    Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
    Yet another naked money/booster grab by King.

They do this every hundred levels or so and then claim ignorance as if it's totally a coincidence that the SAME THING keeps happening over and over. As if, by now, after releasing dozens of games and thousands of levels, they still don't know what a reasonable 3 star score is.

Anyway, you're absolutely right. This level will eventually be tweaked after months and months of users complaining and wasting boosters/money trying to pass it.

At this point, however, it's pointless complaining to this greedy, repulsive company. They will just have some unpaid moderator and the legions of naive stans on here come and shout you down for being rude.

And then, in a few months, King will release another level exactly like this, where the 3 star score is absolutely impossible to hit and will claim ignorance all over again.

For the record, I passed with a score of 158K and still only got one star.

IT IS A CON AND KING KNOWS IT.
  • Andrew_Endymion
    Options
    Yet another level where the 3-star score is impossible. I've gotten as far as 150K and still only gotten one star. So the level will eventually be tweaked. We know it, King knows it.

So how long do we have to wait before King admits it and actually addresses the situation?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Andrew_Endymion, thanks for your input on the level! I'll report this one and will advise once I have more info from the team. 

Thanks!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia, I totally agree that the level needs to be tweaked. I have a score of 170k and yet only 1 star. I'm trying every day but no success.
  • IRAN
    IRAN Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I promise when I get to this level three stars. I do not think anything is wrong.
  • Ajelsan
    Ajelsan Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Same here, I've been on it for days without playing the maximum (no booster used nor three free boosters yet for this level) and the score needed to get three stars here is too damn high !
    I'm pretty sure that the strategy playing the maximum isn't effective... and I won't lose my time nor any bonus on it.
  • Veeresh
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia - what is the update on this level.......will the studio tweak it or not.......I'm still trying everyday. ......
  • Andrew_Endymion
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Veeresh @QueenMia

That's what they're banking on—you trying every day to pass a level with 3 stars that is impossible to pass with 3 stars unless you burn 7-10 boosters. They want to frustrate you into spending money; just don't do it.

It's a con. That level's 3-star score is OBVIOUSLY ridiculous and anyone remotely familiar with these levels or game designs knows it, which means King knows it. I've got the highest score on my leader board by tens of thousands of points and I have one star. Someone on here has *me* beat by tens of thousands of points and he/she has one star. Yet King set the score, released the level, and continues to refuse to tweak it all the while claiming ignorance and "all the levels are designed to be passable with 3 stars; how dare you suggest otherwise!"

This isn't the first time it's happened (see: level 200) nor will it be the last b/c this is King's MO: it has monetized naivete and frustration. Bravo.
  • Veeresh
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia
    I'm really surprised that 2 weeks have passed and yet there is no update on this. Will the studio take it up or not ??
  • Veeresh
    Options
    Hello @Andrew_Endymion

Did you succeed in getting the 3 star .....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?