🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 847 - Can't get more than 1 star

2»

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Veeresh - long time no talk. Why is it so important to you and @Andrew_Endymion to get 3 stars on every level??  Truly curious as I for one just enjoy the satisfaction of beating a level.
  • Andrew_Endymion
    Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2
    @Foley1362 @Veeresh @QueenMia

I can't speak for Veeresh, but I will tell you for 2 reasons:

A. B/c I beat every level fairly quickly—when they're fairly designed—so beating the 3 star score is how I draw the satisfaction from the game that you draw by beating each level.

B. B/c King advertises the 3 star scores as scores that are attainable via reasonable game play and no boosters. These things are OBVIOUS LIES. So I continue to hammer at them to demonstrate that KING IS LYING TO ITS CUSTOMERS and using either paid or unpaid stans on here to run interference.

And, FYI, good luck on 941. I've now played it 15 straight times using the recommended avatar and have only come close to passing it twice. In other words, King has graduated to designing absurd levels, not just absurd 3 star scores.

But I'm sure the sycophants around here will find some way to excuse King's obviously fraudulent behavior.

FYI, Queen, still no upgrade. King has released at least 160 levels, including the silly Valentine nonsense, yet can't trouble itself to simply tweak a score.

But I know, I know, King totally cares about its customers and would never ever do anything to abuse them. Perish the thought.

What a garbage company and anyone who says otherwise is paid to say otherwise—either in money or merch.
  • KingChewy
    Sorry to hear you feel that way @Andrew_Endymion!

Good luck on your 3 ⭐️ hunt 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @Foley1362 - I was inactive for more than 2 weeks and hence no interaction between us. I totally agree with @Andrew_Endymion that obtaining a 3⭐is totally for your personal satisfaction. I believe that if King has developed a level than I will never hesitate in trying to obtain the 3⭐as long as it is achievable with fair means and not being dependent on boosters. 
    Since @QueenMia hasn't provided any update on this, it is obvious that the studio isn't interested in the interests of theit loyal players. I wonder if the developers are setting the scores blindly or doing it on purpose. .......even a mail sent to them is unanswered. ........keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
  • KingChewy
    Hi @Veeresh @Andrew_Endymion - I hope both of you are having a nice day. I totally understand the satisfaction of a 3 ⭐️. I’ve participated in the hunt both on threads and game on such levels as 169 and 200 before. But if I don’t obtain a 3 ⭐️ it does not prevent me from enjoying other aspects of the game and community.

What I also don’t understand is the complexity of the issue from the studios point of view in terms of testing and implementation and the level of frustration that some loyal players can get to because of a perceived lack of response or fix in a period or time that is acceptable to the eye of the beholder. 

We we can go round and round on this forever but like I said before I was just truly curious.

Best of luck on your hunt for 3 ⭐️ gentlemen!!
  • Ajelsan
    Ajelsan Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Okay, tried once more and top scored 170k for level 847 - still only 1 star showing up... but levels 169 and 200 are now tweaked.
    Edit : level 847 is now tweaked.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys! 

I was actually going to let you know but I see that @Ajelsan has already done so :) The level score has been modified so you can now get the 3 stars in no time! 

Thanks for letting us know about this level's difficulty and sorry that it took a while, but you know, creating Magic can sometime take time! But we're always happy to look into levels and features for you. 

Thanks for your patience and happy crushing!
  • Ajelsan
    Ajelsan Posts: 21 Level 2
    @QueenMia sorry for spoiling 😘
  • Veeresh
    @QueenMia thanks once again for sorting the issue .......
  • Veeresh
    Hello @Ajelsan
    Got the 3 stars @ 120k score......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?